What are the top 3 positions of need for this team?

Gorgon

Reaction score
True moving Collins and playing Steele helps filling holes and with draft capital. I always remeber hearing Jimmy Johnson saying that C was th most imprortant Pos on the line and 2nd only to QB. I think Biadaz is ok at center but would not mind if we drated that one C coming out. I dont know his name off the top of my head but he is supposed to be a stud and going in middle early part of draft 1st rd. If we drated him our starting OL is solid, but we should dip back in for OT for the future behind Smith laater in draft.
Sorry, I think Biadaz is terrible. He is pushed into Dak on every play. I thought Looney was better, but neither is remotely close to Frederick. We desperately need THREE OL positions (C, LG, replace Smith) and you Dak haters would be astounded at how much of an improvement he shows.

Havic

Reaction score
So a lot of this is dependent on if we lose quality guys in FA

LG
TE (if schultz leaves)
LB

fansince68

Reaction score
…..ok but Dak was the 12th least qb sacked in the league this year….is that the real problem?

19 out of 32 teams sacked more than Dak….Burrows sacked more than any Qb in the league but stiil getting it done in the playoffs ……..an inconvenient truth
I honestly think this O line gets better with better coaching. We might need to switch some players around to fortify the line. Steele to RT, Collins to LG...(have Collins work some at LT) in case Tyron does has annual injury thing. I'd give Callihan the kings ransom and asst coach title to come back.

Gorgon

Reaction score
As always, stats can lie. "Least sacked" means nothing if the pocket is collapsing up the middle on every play. he may throw too fast, but inaccurately. He may scramble, limiting his options.

Most of all, the running lanes are not there to allow for a reliable run game.

I mean, I think the whole discussion is a little ridiculous. Dak is NOT going anywhere, and I don't think he's bad at all. I think he's top 5. BUT where we can improve dramatically is on OL, LB, and DT.

RonWashington

Reaction score
LT C RB…as defensive centric last draft was Kellen needs his turn at the cash bar and go on a buying spree. Get some help on that line that can actually play day one not go redshirt freshmen like Ball & Farniok from last go round and get a back who can split carries with Zeke and soon to be FA Pollard.

Someone with speed who can get the edge and get chunks ya know like # 19 on the 49ers …a retooled line and a credible effective running game will help that 140 million man quite a lot.

Names ….well Charles Cross the Mammoth tackle at Miss St …Dawson Deaton the massive center at Texas Tech and Kenneth Walker RB Mich St who can score from anywhere on the field .

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
As always, stats can lie. "Least sacked" means nothing if the pocket is collapsing up the middle on every play. he may throw too fast, but inaccurately. He may scramble, limiting his options.

Most of all, the running lanes are not there to allow for a reliable run game.

I mean, I think the whole discussion is a little ridiculous. Dak is NOT going anywhere, and I don't think he's bad at all. I think he's top 5. BUT where we can improve dramatically is on OL, LB, and DT.
You think Dak is better than Brady/Rodgers/Mahomes/Allen/Herbert? No joke? Burrow?

Daillest88

Reaction score
OG
LB
OT
TE(if Schultz leaves)
Saftey(if kearse or hooker aren’t retained

if Schultz leaves TE is priority number 1