What Are You Doing Today?

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Any soccer games today @Cowboys_22

Amigo! No soccer games today for my grandkids. Today attended church, then Mrs and I went to Costco. Should’ve bought Costco stock long ago.

Family gathering in the works for next weekend. Some coming from Valley way ;)

Sorry to hear about your foot injury. We need you 100%healthy for football season.

Go Cowboys!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have an action packed day of watching my ranch hands trim mesquite tree limbs to keep them from hanging over my fence. I would normally pull the trailer and help them load and unload, but not today. Gotta take it easy on my foot and hope it heals.....

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@Corso what kind if smoker do you use for your Jerry. One of my old players started making some for fun and it quickly grew to a small business for him. He and his wife hit the local farmer's markets on the weekend. He wasn’t making the red pepper flake until I asked him too. It's really good!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
@Corso what kind if smoker do you use for your Jerry. One of my old players started making some for fun and it quickly grew to a small business for him. He and his wife hit the local farmer's markets on the weekend. He wasn’t making the red pepper flake until I asked him too. It's really good!
I have a couple, but for the jerky I'm using a Traegor grill right now since it's super easy to maintain proper temp while drying and smoking at the same time.

I like wood pellet concept also. It's pretty cool and there are a lot of options readily available.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have a couple, but for the jerky I'm using a Traegor grill right now since it's super easy to maintain proper temp while drying and smoking at the same time.

I like wood pellet concept also. It's pretty cool and there are a lot of options readily available.
Maybe you can ship some to South Texas one day

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Amigo! No soccer games today for my grandkids. Today attended church, then Mrs and I went to Costco. Should’ve bought Costco stock long ago.
Lol. Yes you should have. Church is rocking again & back to normal. Great seeing everyone.
I wrote a check for 17k last month....hated doing it, but I look at the bright side....it means I had a decent year with my investments.
The type of entertainment Raunchy has on the side isn't an investment. :muttley: