What are your minimum expectations for 2021 season right now?

basel90

Reaction score
We have the most expensive QB in the NFC, I'm expecting an NFC championship. Anything less than a super bowl is a big fail.
They have to win 10 games to justify their moves . Otherwise dak and MM and the defense will be blamed again . MM will be coaching for his job in 2022 and dak will be seen as an average overpaid QB .
I a
Expecting 8-9 season . I think the defense will improve but the offense will underperform (zeke slump continues and OL will show wear and tear ) . Sal will be dak . Lose to good teams and win against bad teams .

DandyDon52

Reaction score
here I made a dallas trophy case for 21st century.
Cowboys-trophy-case-since-2000.jpg

JayNovacek84

Reaction score
I think we will win the division with 10 or 11 wins over the 17 game season , I can't see us winning any more than that just yet but it would be a solid improvement.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
My minimum expectation every year is to win the NFC East. That is not changing this year.
I am just hoping we all make it to Draft day. When the next team trades up ahead of us we will lose half the Forum with despair.

Oh whoa is me..the sky is falling...just call me Mr. Chicken Little boys.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
They have to win 10 games to justify their moves . Otherwise dak and MM and the defense will be blamed again . MM will be coaching for his job in 2022 and dak will be seen as an average overpaid QB .
I a
Expecting 8-9 season . I think the defense will improve but the offense will underperform (zeke slump continues and OL will show wear and tear ) . Sal will be dak . Lose to good teams and win against bad teams .
Anything short of a SB victory and Dak, MM and the defense will be blamed again. 10 wins isn't going to change any opinions.

LittleD

Reaction score
use history as your guide... 8x8 or 9x7 and maybe limp in as wildcard. Out after 1st game. Defense will and still sucks!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
use history as your guide... 8x8 or 9x7 and maybe limp in as wildcard. Out after 1st game. Defense will and still sucks!
well dallas had 2-3 good seasons too, 14.16.18 were all good seasons, where they just got out coached and lost in playoffs.
In 1st 2 dallas had good Rb's and good OL, in 18 they had the lame version of ewok, and O line was starting to fade, and still had JG being
out coached in playoffs.

In last 1 they had the great dak, ewok, jerrys cornerstone of defense, and a offense that did good in regular season, but couldnt produce much
in playoffs, and the defense was more coaching than being that bad or outplayed.

In 19 and 20, Dak and offense just could not produce when needed, but had good stats lol, and defense was bad then real bad.
MM was awful in 20, I think he was actually worse than JG.
I have 0 confidence in MM to do a good coaching job, but I do expect defense will be better, and kellen, I have very little confidence in him.

LittleD

Reaction score
well dallas had 2-3 good seasons too, 14.16.18 were all good seasons, where they just got out coached and lost in playoffs.
In 1st 2 dallas had good Rb's and good OL, in 18 they had the lame version of ewok, and O line was starting to fade, and still had JG being
out coached in playoffs.

In last 1 they had the great dak, ewok, jerrys cornerstone of defense, and a offense that did good in regular season, but couldnt produce much
in playoffs, and the defense was more coaching than being that bad or outplayed.

In 19 and 20, Dak and offense just could not produce when needed, but had good stats lol, and defense was bad then real bad.
MM was awful in 20, I think he was actually worse than JG.
I have 0 confidence in MM to do a good coaching job, but I do expect defense will be better, and kellen, I have very little confidence in him.

Our two OL tackles are often hurt now by the 4th game and we have to sub around which puts Dak under stress. No way we can improve our defense that much in just one year
with our band of misfits and low rent players. We might start off pretty well but Washington will put us in our place.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
10 wins, anything less than that is a failure as far as I am concerned. #TiredOfMediocracy