What AZ team shows up Sunday?

dfense

Reaction score
It makes a betting man's head spin. A week ago Favre absolutely carves up the Arizona secondary and the two AZ offensive tackles do their best impersonation of a matador.

Even worse was watching a Cowboy castoff LB now playing DE for the Jets, taking AZ's OT to school. (Can't believe he didn't get a sack)

This past week, minus Bolden, Warner picks apart an undefeated Buffalo team by completing 33 passes but for only 250 yards. From what I saw, he had lots of time to throw. It was classic dink and dunk. Something Dallas had a problem with the previous week.

Warner has thrown over 100 passes in the last two weeks, and he's completed 75 of them. At some point fatigue or DWare has got to set in. :eek:

DCgirl13

Reaction score
Watching Arizona makes me cringe sometimes because you never know when they will show up and when they don't, it's like a bad rollercoaster.

Either way, I will be rooting for both teams, except rooting just a hair more for Dallas. :starspin

StylisticS

Reaction score
Hopefully the one that plays like it's on the road in thier own place. They are very very good in Glendale. But this is obviously the best team they've played at home since so it's hard to say.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Game plan should be pretty simple. We need to run a controlled running offense and keep their offense off the field. I think it would be a mistake to get into a shooting match w/ them.

Boysboy

Reaction score
dfense;2314825 said:
It makes a betting man's head spin. A week ago Favre absolutely carves up the Arizona secondary and the two AZ offensive tackles do their best impersonation of a matador.

Even worse was watching a Cowboy castoff LB now playing DE for the Jets, taking AZ's OT to school. (Can't believe he didn't get a sack)

This past week, minus Bolden, Warner picks apart an undefeated Buffalo team by completing 33 passes but for only 250 yards. From what I saw, he had lots of time to throw. It was classic dink and dunk. Something Dallas had a problem with the previous week.

Warner has thrown over 100 passes in the last two weeks, and he's completed 75 of them. At some point fatigue or DWare has got to set in. :eek:

Even though the score was 41-17, IF Edwards didn't get hurt, the outcome could have been different. With Losman in there, the Bills offense is just extremely limited, and uninspired to boot.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Hailmary;2314916 said:
Game plan should be pretty simple. We need to run a controlled running offense and keep their offense off the field. I think it would be a mistake to get into a shooting match w/ them.
Please 'it would be a mistake to get into a shooting match w/them'. GMAB, we aren't playing the Patriots of last year here. The Cards are good on offense but nothing to be that afraid of. We play very well on the road having lost 1 road game(a throwaway game) since the 07 season. I think this game ends up like the Packers game. It may be close for a while but eventually we take over.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
The one that gets it's arse handed to it by the Cowboys. :D

Hailmary

Reaction score
bootsy;2314972 said:
Please 'it would be a mistake to get into a shooting match w/them'. GMAB, we aren't playing the Patriots of last year here. The Cards are good on offense but nothing to be that afraid of. We play very well on the road having lost 1 road game(a throwaway game) since the 07 season. I think this game ends up like the Packers game. It may be close for a while but eventually we take over.
If you say so. They did put up 41 against a good Buffalo defense and that was w/o Boldin.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Hailmary;2315082 said:
If you say so. They did put up 41 against a good Buffalo defense and that was w/o Boldin.
Buffalo is an average football team and it will show by season's end. Their wins came over the Seahawks, Raiders, Rams, and Jaguars. All teams under .500. They haven't played anyone in their division yet. Arizona exposed an average football team playing without it's starting QB. They will not be playing an average football team this Sunday.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Dallas has outscored its opponent 41 to 9 in the first quarter.

Arizona has only outscored its opponent 17 to 14 in the first quarter.

Advantage: Dallas

Arizona has been outscored 54 to 34 by its opponents in the second quarter.

Dallas has outscored its opponents 44 to 43 in the second quarter.

Arizona has outscored its opponents 61 to 13 in the third quarter.

Dallas has outscored its opponents 28 to 13 in the third quarter.

Advantage: Arizona

Dallas has outscored its opponents 38 to 32 in the fourth quarter.

Arizona has been outscored 42 to 27 in the fourth quarter.

I look for Tony Romo to have a monster game and give Dallas a strong lead at the half. The Cardinals will make run in the third, but Dallas will put them away in the fourth.

I saw that the Bengals have been really outscored in the fourth quarter, and Dallas outscored them in the fourth and won the game.