What Can Brown Do You For You?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
This was legal, so how do you guys feel about this?

That's not suppose to be legal. They just didn't get the call.

I think on Brown, he probably doesn't have a lot of experience on STs and I believe he just recently got put on them because he has a chance to make the team.

I want him on the team, I think he has starting ability in a year or two with Dez type talent.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
That's not suppose to be legal. They just didn't get the call.

I think on Brown, he probably doesn't have a lot of experience on STs and I believe he just recently got put on them because he has a chance to make the team.

I want him on the team, I think he has starting ability in a year or two with Dez type talent.

He may very well have the talent. The point is: I don't think many Cowboys fans actually "liked" the hit, especially to the degree they're talking about the one that started this thread.

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mercy. Was that a shot. Hope the coaches teach the kid that was a NO NO. But hey, the kid "got some spunk".
mean_cowboys.0.gif
We need to send him after Kellan Moore!

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
It was a good hit by a punk. The worst thing about that piece of business is that no Cowboy settled the score. In the old days he wouldn't have made through the ****** game.

See the next post after the one I'm quoting here. If I were a team mate of the Colts kicker, I'd have been looking for Brown.

The last time a guy cheap-shot me in a game, he started talking smack afterwards. The problem for him was A) They were blowing us out and he played tackle on the PAT team and 2) I didn't have to worry about impacting the outcome of the game, so I spent the rest of it sticking my helmet in his ear hole after the next two PAT's. I played linebacker and freelanced on his blindside on one side for one kick and on the other side for the other kick. After the second time I stuck him on his ***, I asked him if wanted to keep talking.

I think the teams' approach to keeping/cutting players creates a situation where guys have less loyalty to the team or each other and worry more about themselves.