What Can Brown Do You For You?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
This is why he got penalized.

Basically they were calling unnecessary roughness because it was nowhere near the play, but I think that is a crappy call. If the returner breaks a few tackles...the punter is another potential tackler.

I think it is BS myself.
Plus the punter was running towards the returner. I have no problem with what Noah did

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Your in the NFL on the field of play against 11 guys. The ball is in play the whistle has not blown. He did not go after the knees or head. It's football. Hit somebody or get off the field of play!!.

roughneck266

Reaction score
theres_no_crying_in_football_sticker.jpg

That is all.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
No one is saying he should take pride.

Sheesh, fellas.

It was just great seeing the dude get throttled. And it was borderline "cheap", imo.

This is football, not parcheesi.

The rules are pretty clear. Punters, kickers and QB's...if they are not involved with making a tackle then you cannot truck them.

There was nothing about this that was 'borderline.'

YR

coult44

Reaction score
Mercy. Was that a shot. Hope the coaches teach the kid that was a NO NO. But hey, the kid "got some spunk".
mean_cowboys.0.gif

That's not spunk, it's STUPIDITY!!! What if it were a huge return? What if Colts would have had a PF or some other 15 yard penalty. These are the kind of things that make me shake my head and say whats wrong with some of these idiots!!!

Hailmary

Reaction score
It was a cheap shot, plain and simple. He should take no pride in destroying a punter that was nowhere near the play and wasn't paying attention.

I guess it was technically, but it was barely a love tap, imo. If he wanted to blow up the punter, he could have really done some damage. If I'm the coaching staff, I would tell him to stop that, but otherwise give him a pass.

Hailmary

Reaction score
That's not spunk, it's STUPIDITY!!! What if it were a huge return? What if Colts would have had a PF or some other 15 yard penalty. These are the kind of things that make me shake my head and say whats wrong with some of these idiots!!!
He's a rook, trying to make the roster. Chalk it up as a learning experience. If this becomes a habit, then yea I'd be concerned, otherwise I don't think it's a big deal.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
That would be my gripe. You don't go doing unnecessary things when your team is trying to do something positive, on the field. If this was a real game and it cost a TD return, not a one of you would be "giggling".
Not one.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I guess it was technically, but it was barely a love tap, imo. If he wanted to blow up the punter, he could have really done some damage. If I'm the coaching staff, I would tell him to stop that, but otherwise give him a pass.

He blasted the guy and knew exactly what he was doing.

YR

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
uh... what?
Yeah, you tell that to the refs if it happens in a real game. See how far that gets you.

Well I played football so I know the rules. You play as hard as you can until the whistle is blown. There was nothing bad with that hit.
There is no rule where it says you can hit the kicker during field of play.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Well I played football so I know the rules. You play as hard as you can until the whistle is blown. There was nothing bad with that hit.
There is no rule where it says you can hit the kicker during field of play.
Sweet! You add that in, when you explain that to the ref too! I'm sure that'll turn him around to your side.