What Can Brown Do You For You?

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Sweet! You add that in, when you explain that to the ref too! I'm sure that'll turn him around to your side.

LOL I don't need to add that in. Refs knows the rules dude. Thats a clean hit and a as good as a flop as it get.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
LOL I don't need to add that in. Refs knows the rules dude. Thats a clean hit and a as good as a flop as it get.
Good luck when it happens in a game and all you're going to do is try to explain to us that it wasn't a penalty, but still called.
Or this old boy and the team can be coached correctly to not do stupid, unnecessary things that can possibly negate a good play.

Your choice on your preference!

Hardline

Reaction score
It was a stupid mistake that Brown should have known better to do. That's something that could cost this team a win in a regular season game. I hope Garrett jumped his *** hard for that,.

Hailmary

Reaction score
He blasted the guy and knew exactly what he was doing.

YR
You really think he "blasted" him? To me, he slowed up a little and dug his shoulder into his. He could have done much more damage if he wanted to. Don't get me wrong, it was a dumb move on his part, but the coaches will talk him and get it straightened out. If this becomes a trend, then yea, vilify the kid all you want but I honestly think he just had a mental fart at that particular moment.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Good luck when it happens in a game and all you're going to do is try to explain to us that it wasn't a penalty, but still called.
Or this old boy and the team can be coached correctly to not do stupid, unnecessary things that can possibly negate a good play.

Your choice on your preference!

It shouldn't have been a penalty because it was in a field of play and the whistle hasn't blown. If the kicker doesn't want to get hit, get out of the field of play. Just run away.

Noah Brown can't see everything we can on TV. His assignment is to block anyone in front him. Unfortunately, a meandering and slumbering kicker was in his field of play. So he knock the crap out of him. Short and simple - thats football. If it hurts his butt don't play the game then.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It shouldn't have been a penalty because it was in a field of play and the whistle hasn't blown. If the kicker doesn't want to get hit, get out of the field of play. Just run away.

Noah Brown can't see everything we can on TV. His assignment is to block anyone in front him. Unfortunately, a meandering and slumbering kicker was in his field of play. So he knock the crap out of him. Short and simple - thats football. If it hurts his butt don't play the game then.
Okay... and the next time that kind of play is called- you gonna blame the refs again? Or should you have been thinking "Hey! They're calling penalties on this ish! Maybe the players should have been coached not to do that."?

No... you obviously think that if you're righteous, things go your way. Stuff don't happen like that buddy. That's why players should be coached on RISK MANAGEMENT.

Which means: Don't do unnecessary stuff that might negate a positive play. I guess your coach, when you played, didn't care about stuff like that.

Edit: I should have bolded risk management.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was a clear penalty, but I hate that 'away from the action of the play' language. If you're on a football field, keep your head on a swivel, period. If he can see your front number, he should be able to hit you.

The Tate hit on Sean Lee was beautiful, btw.