What Celebrity You Met Would You Ask Out on a Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

timb2

Reaction score
If a celebrity you liked suddenly appeared and you were having a conversation with an opportunity for you to ask out on a date. Who would it be?

For me, Lucy Lui
9057361204_77d846d63d_c.jpg

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Women my age, probably. Anya Taylor Joy, Chloe Grace Moretz, Hailee Steinfeld. Sydney Sweeny.

Obviously Maya Hawke, who’s in my signature lol. She is very down to earth and kind for having such famous parents.

I’m sure these famous celebrities would love to date me, an average looking guy with little dating experience from a small town in the Midwest.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Women my age, probably. Anya Taylor Joy, Chloe Grace Moretz, Hailee Steinfeld. Sydney Sweeny.

Obviously Maya Hawke, who’s in my signature lol. She is very down to earth and kind for having such famous parents.

I’m sure these famous celebrities would love to date me, an average looking guy with little dating experience from a small town in the Midwest.
Just tell them you're an East Indian from London! :laugh:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
If a celebrity you liked suddenly appeared and you were having a conversation with an opportunity for you to ask out on a date. Who would it be?

For me, Lucy Lui
9057361204_77d846d63d_c.jpg
I remember running into Jennifer Love Hewitt at a Rite Aid, early millennium, talked to her in line for a minute and we ended up at this tiny Italian pizzeria on Hollywood bully bully a block away. Total cutie-pie.
I was so intimidated! I mean like "what am I doing here?!".
I look back at that moment and still slap my own forehead. She actually liked me and I was scared.
Ah well. Things turned out great anyways.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I remember running into Jennifer Love Hewitt at a Rite Aid, early millennium, talked to her in line for a minute and we ended up at this tiny Italian pizzeria on Hollywood bully bully a block away. Total cutie-pie.
I was so intimidated! I mean like "what am I doing here?!".
I look back at that moment and still slap my own forehead. She actually liked me and I was scared.
Ah well. Things turned out great anyways.
She seems like such a sweetheart!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
She seems like such a sweetheart!
She was. I was just intimidated by her celebrity.
Of course, that was the first weeks of me moving to L.A.. A small-town boy from South Texas just starting his first (maybe) career in a completely foreign territory and having never met anybody like her before...
I give myself a pass.
Dangit.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
She was. I was just intimidated by her celebrity.
Of course, that was the first weeks of me moving to L.A.. A small-town boy from South Texas just starting his first (maybe) career in a completely foreign territory and having never met anybody like her before...
I give myself a pass.
Dangit.

It’s funny the people we meet in and around LA. About six years ago, I stopped by a panini cafe near Cedars-Sinai. There was a line to get in and this really hot gal just started talking. Her name was Jenna and I was thinking……wow! She is really into me :omg:

We chatted for about 20 minutes until her husband showed up. It was none other than Channing Tatum :laugh:

Anyways, we continued to chat and he invited me to have lunch with them. My wife loves him and still doesn’t believe me to this day! I am not the kind who takes a photo of a celeb or gets a dumb autograph. He is a really nice guy and cordial.

Status
Not open for further replies.