What could we get for Lawrence and Cooper?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Problem: Lawrence is injured and wants a huge contract, Gregory probably isn't back this year, and now Crawford has issues. DE is looking bad for us, with a great dline draft.

Solution?: Flip Cooper. Trade Lawrence. Use picks for the dline. Free up 40mil per year.

Question: Could we get a 1st out of each? Maybe a 1st plus?

We gave up a first for Cooper. And I think he's exceeded expectations. Shouldn't he be worth more now?

If you thought that giving up a 1st for Cooper was a good deal for us last year, shouldn't it be an even better deal now for the team we trade Cooper to?

And for Lawrence, wasn't he considered in the top few free agents in the league? I'd expect that to net more than Cooper.

*If* you think the Cooper deal was good for us, shouldn't we get two 1sts plus out of trading Cooper and Lawrence?

I'd be happy with that with a dline heavy draft to build with.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Problem: Lawrence is injured and wants a huge contract, Gregory probably isn't back this year, and now Crawford has issues. DE is looking bad for us, with a great dline draft.

Solution?: Flip Cooper. Trade Lawrence. Use picks for the dline. Free up 40mil per year.

We gave up a first for Cooper. And I think he's exceeded expectations. Shouldn't he be worth more now?

If you thought that giving up a 1st for Cooper was a good deal for us last year, shouldn't it be an even better deal now for the team we trade Cooper to?

And for Lawrence, wasn't he considered in the top few free agents in the league? I'd expect that to net more than Cooper.

*If* you think the Cooper deal was good for us, shouldn't we get two 1sts plus out of trading Cooper and Lawrence?

please throw your xbox or ps and ur madden game away please

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Yeah, lets trade away our best players...……………...John Gruden approves!!!

cb7e4e9c7f228797f3fdcb6decda4a77.jpg

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Or here's a crazier idea. Keep Cooper and Lawrence.

Trade a late round pick for Quinn. And since this is a historically deep draft at DL, draft a starting caliber DE or DT in the 2nd or 3rd round.

IrishAnto

Reaction score

The next 23 years similar to the last 23 years.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

No.

408Cowboy

Reaction score

All I got out of this is you must've really enjoyed watching the disaster that was wide receiver by committee.

DandyDon52

Reaction score

no way they trade either one, it is the jones boys!