What could we get for Zeke?

windjc

Reaction score
At least a #1 and probably more. What do you think the fair market value would be for Zeke?

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
For the first time, I think a Zeke deal might not get done.

Jerry seems really irritated with him. And o don’t think Zeke or his agent will back down.

I was so jazzed to have the 4th pick in my fantasy draft this weekend. Now I have no idea what I’ll do with that pick.

windjc

Reaction score
Nothing. He'll either play for the Cowboys or he won't play. Nobody is giving up a #1 draft pick to the Cowboys for a player who refuses to play. If they can agree on a contract with Zeke then maybe a 3rd.
We'll of course, this assumes that at least 1 of the 32 NFL teams would want to pay what Zeke wants.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I'm not giving him away. 1,500 yd backs, with power & speed that can leap over defenders plus take on 3-4 players & still strong enough to get that extra yard when it's a must, are rare. Plus he is a good reciever.

At least 2 1sts and a 3rd.

windjc

Reaction score
Do we have any precedents at RB trades to go off of?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Nothing. He'll either play for the Cowboys or he won't play. Nobody is giving up a #1 draft pick to the Cowboys for a player who refuses to play. If they can agree on a contract with Zeke then maybe a 3rd.
Agree, Zeke is untradeable unless he agrees to a deal with that other team and I don't think Jerry is letting other teams talk to him.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
3rd, possibly.

Teams will balk at his contract demands, me-first attitude, and off-the-field issues, thereby lowering his trade value.

Sadly, some teams wont care about that or his contract demands.

JohnBoy

Reaction score
I think it's pretty safe to say a 1st round pick is completely out of the question. I think his stock is plumeting every day he doesn't return.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
For the first time, I think a Zeke deal might not get done.

Jerry seems really irritated with him. And o don’t think Zeke or his agent will back down.

I was so jazzed to have the 4th pick in my fantasy draft this weekend. Now I have no idea what I’ll do with that pick.

You take Johnson. There is no mystery.

windjc

Reaction score
Agree, Zeke is untradeable unless he agrees to a deal with that other team and I don't think Jerry is letting other teams talk to him.
Umm. If he goes on the trading block that is exactly what Jerry would do.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
We'll of course, this assumes that at least 1 of the 32 NFL teams would want to pay what Zeke wants.
Which they won't. Zeke means more to the Cowboys then he would for another team. We are a run first team. Any contender wouldn't want to pay him what he wants.

stiletto

Reaction score
Low 1st and a low 3rd or maybe (2) 2nd round picks and a 3rd.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
3rd, possibly.

Teams will balk at his contract demands, me-first attitude, and off-the-field issues, thereby lowering his trade value.
I'd want a 1st and a 3rd. But you are right. I don't think a team will give up a first because of the issues.