What current player jersey do you own?

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
i have a jersey that says 'real deal' garrett,

number 17.

always wear it to feel safe, even if i'm doing the lousiest job possible, i know i'm safe .

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
can't get myself to buy zekes or daks. i just think zeke wont be here past his rookie deal. and dak well we all know why.

i do have Romo, Bryant. im thinking of getting maybe an aikman or emmitt.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
No one on the current roster has earned that right for me to purchase one ( yet )
I fell into this trap a few times a while back, by going out & getting a jersey of someone who had a good/decent season.
Looking at a Julius Jones, Marion Barber & Miles Austin jersey now, just seems very stupid, so I don't expect to buy any of the current players jerseys unless I figure they'll be around for a while & do good things for the team. I'll just keep wearing my Witten jersey til then.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
none and until thing change I am not spending another penny on the dallas cowboys are the nfl

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
I have not worn jerseys since I was a kid. I played football through high school and college and many people I played with/against are in the nfl. It would feel weird wearing a jersey of someone your same age and may have crossed paths with

Mannix

Reaction score
Irvin 88 Away Jersey, and Irvin 47 Hurricanes jersey

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
I was given a romo jersey one year as a present. I gave it to a guy i hate.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I have a Jerry Jones jersey with the infinity symbol for my number.