What current player jersey do you own?

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
No current players and no plans to get any current player’s jersey. I have a couple of Romo’s and a Staubach.

Brax

Reaction score
current none.
I have...
Chuck Howley
Ray Wright
Herschel
Witt
3 Tony Romo's(home,away,throwback)
Roy Williams(31)
Miles Austin

I do have a Dak jersey style hoody tho.
you lost me with Daks

Brax

Reaction score
I have a Zeke jersey, a Tyron jersey, and a Sean Lee jersey.

Going to add a D. Law jersey once we sign him long-term.
No body should own or buy a Dallas cowboy jersey of any current player or any of the last 9 years, in fact fans should have a jersey burning tail gate party before the games and invite the media. stop buying jerseys until Jerry puts a championship type team on the field not what he says is a championship team but what really is. Burn baby burn is what I say. The only way Jerry will make changes is by being embarrassed in the national spot light he so craves. What better way than burning jerseys and wearing bags over your head at the games 9 years is enough of this putrid team.

FiveTime

Reaction score
Zeke is the only current player. Past players are Romo, Witten, Dorsett, Staubauch, and Irvin along with a Cowboys sweatshirt autographed by Woodson. I don't wear them. They are all signed and framed hanging on the walls in our basement.

We also have helmets signed by Troy, Dak, and Kirk Ferentz. I bought the Dak helmet after his rookie season. There is no way I would consider purchasing it now.

Ebnorice

Reaction score
Only will wear jerseys of players older than me.
So my jersey days are over.
I have Irvin, Emmitt, staubach, Ware, owens.
Unfortunately I have Austin
Would love a woodson
My wife has Romo and witten.
Going to buy her a d law or lve soon.
We both went to boise state.

StillluvRomo

Reaction score
I have a Zeke jersey unautographed. I have Sean Lee, Tyron Smith, Zak Martin, Jason Witten, Michael Irvin autographed jerseys. I also have a speed helmet signed by Michael Irvin, Travis Frederick, Sean Lee, Darren Woodson, Tyron Smith, Dan Bailey and Zak Martin

bdk76

Reaction score
none, the Duke doesn't put another mans name on his back.

I feel the same way. I have a white 88 (Irvin is my all time favorite player) and a throw back 39 ( my High School #) both with my name on the back.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I bought Zeke's the week of the 2016 draft, and I have a Dak color rush jersey which I bought before last season.

Other than that, it's a bunch of former players.

dfense

Reaction score
I have a Jack Del Rio jersey that nicely fills in as a Vander Esch jersey.

TLAMGUY

Reaction score
Number 12, Roger Staubach. The only "player" jersey I've ever owned. GO COWBOYS!

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
I went to yesterday's game and wore a new LVE jersey. Other than that from recent players I have Zeke, Dak and Romo.