what did you do when folk made that 52 yard kick?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i'll tell you what i did...

i jumped 5 feet in the air and yelled "oh yea baby.....i love folk!!!!!!!!!!!:"

then i ran to the computer and typed" folk is god "..in the chat room.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
I said "yes!", but in my head knew I'd be saying "no!" pretty much the entire overtime. which is what happened.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
xWraithx;2330756 said:
I said "yes!", but in my head knew I'd be saying "no!" pretty much the entire overtime. which is what happened.

i had that same feeling when i saw romo on the sidelines.

he did not even look happy we made the damn kick.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I cheered, then when we won the toss I cheered some more, then the offense took the field and I was quiet till the game was over.

utrunner07

Reaction score
lol. seriously, when he made it and then they showed Romo expressionless on the sideline, i just sat there and thought, not going to matter.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I knew in my heart that even if we won the toss in OT, that the O was going to crap out, and that we'd give the ball back to AZ

and then that AZ would have probably beaten our D again

of course we lost much worse

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
i was like game over...then found out they called a TO, so I was like yah!! then the kick was good and I was like HELL YEAH! and then we won the toss, and I was so excited. I really wanted us to run, then it was 4th down...boo. game over.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Mostly I thought about Martin Gramatica and how so many people told me he was better and how a rookie kicker (last year) was suicidal and there was no way this kid could be good enough and how his college stats were unimpressive.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
utrunner07;2330808 said:
lol. seriously, when he made it and then they showed Romo expressionless on the sideline, i just sat there and thought, not going to matter.
On another quixotic crusade, I see.

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
I jumped up and said "F&@* yeah, were coming to burn your lil tree fort down." In the middle of the restaurant.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2330821 said:
I knew in my heart that even if we won the toss in OT, that the O was going to crap out, and that we'd give the ball back to AZ

and then that AZ would have probably beaten our D again

of course we lost much worse

so true...........gutrenching truth..

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Hostile;2330835 said:
Mostly I thought about Martin Gramatica and how so many people told me he was better and how a rookie kicker (last year) was suicidal and there was no way this kid could be good enough and how his college stats were unimpressive.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

So your immediate thought when your team hits a field goal to go into overtime is, "I told you so!"?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I wondered how stupid 'Everyone Else' must feel after having declared the game over with 10 minutes to go in the game...then at 8 minutes...then at 6 minutes 30 seconds...etc.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
I thought it was over. I thought Tony Romo, Terrell Owens, Jason Witten, and 4 other probowlers on offense would go right down and score.

Boy was I dumb.

sacase

Reaction score
lane;2330732 said:
i'll tell you what i did...

i jumped 5 feet in the air and yelled "oh yea baby.....i love folk!!!!!!!!!!!:"

then i ran to the computer and typed" folk is god "..in the chat room.

I did the folk is god happy dance in from of my GF and grinded my hips in her face.