What do you think Dak will do?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Sign Another Tag On Tuesday......C’mon If They Were Going To Put A Contract Together For Dak They Would Of Done It By Now....Tuesday Tag Time
He might get tagged, but there's no way he (or anyone) would sign it right away.

kskboys

Reaction score
isn’t it his childhood team? That goes a long way: you can be the guy who fixed the Cowboys. The legacy of that is worth far more than just the guy who helped Oakland win their division a few times or the guy who made Washington actually good under Snyder
A huge contract to Dak directly contradicts what you are saying he feels about the guy who fixed them. Unless he's really really dumb.

king987

Reaction score
I gotta admit, this song and dance with the Dak Negotiations has gotten old for me. I'm just waiting for that Franchise Tag deadline to get a whiff of what might really happen. If Dallas might move on from Dak, and if maybe QB is a possibility at #10.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
how are the guys who have to have their contracts restructured to pay mister greedy going to feel about that?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m going to perpetuate the problem but why the hell are we running on 7 pages of responses to this idiotic nonsense thread?
Lol! I didn't think it would get 7 responses, much less 7 pages!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our patience grows thin with this situation because we talk about it all the time. The Joneses, France and Prescott don't discuss this as much as we do.

I am not at that point yet where I don't care but I can see that being the case. Posters complain about Dak Prescott threads but then keep the discussion going so it is eveident that this subject is, by far, the primary one and even more than when Romo was doing his deal.

The other side of this is the Joneses feeding the media to gain more coverage. If you've noticed, other deals don't get discussed until their done. We knew KC was talking to mahomes but not the details. We can assume GB is talking to Rodgers about a new deal. The only details that emerged after Watson met with his HC was that he still wants out. If that's the Cowboys, there's all kinds of misinformation floated after that meeting.

We're tired of this because everything the Cowboys do has to be some big deal demanding attention. 95% of the posters here have written more words about this pending deal than Todd France has ever spoken to the Joneses.