What do you think is the key to a win?

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Win 3rd downs period and we win, come on Scott Linehan!
Offensively I think we will move the ball. It's more about redzone efficiency concerns. But defense is the identity of the team right now so my concerns are more on that side of the ball.

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
Defense getting 3 n outs

Zeke controlling the clock

Dak please dont screw this up with sack fumbles, just be smart with the ball and limit the turnovers, in other words live for another down.

Of course score touchdowns in the red zone!

Go Cowboys! :star:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I think the Cowboys need at least 1 more point than the Rams. Winning the turnover margin would likely help that cause.

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
Whatever that means. lol
I'm good with my observations. Don't have to agree with you. It's a free world out here and I'm loving every minute of it.

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
Offensively I think we will move the ball. It's more about redzone efficiency concerns. But defense is the identity of the team right now so my concerns are more on that side of the ball.
Agree. Think we need to score as many points as possible everywhere to have a chance.

vampyro

Reaction score
Run Zeke and dak. Mix in play action and boot legs. The defense needs to create turnovers and get some stops, give up FGs not touchdowns.

pancakeman

Reaction score
When Cowboys have it: keeping Donald from disrupting the passing game.
When Rams have it: not giving up chunk yards on play action due to over aggressiveness.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Play assignment sound defense. Getting pressure with only 4 rushers. Make Gurley look like a girlie.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Pass rush. Get Goff on the ground early and often. Knock the hell out of his confidence and the game swings dramatically in our favor.:thumbup:

JayFord

Reaction score
Pass rush. Get Goff on the ground early and often. Knock the hell out of his confidence and the game changes dramatically in our favor.:thumbup:

I’ve never seen a qb throw a touchdown from the supine position

NorthoftheRedRiver

Reaction score
We've got to outscore them -- not just play good defense. They will be all over Zeke, so we will really need a solid performance from Tavon and the tight ends. If they do manage to take the running game away from us, we've got to make the short/slant pass work consistently. And, of course, we really really need the O-Line to show up prepared tonight.