What do you think of this story a friend told me?

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
So I work with this guy. A straight shooter from England, not prone to exaggeration. He's a friend. I just want to know what you think about this story he told me. He pulled me outside this morning and said I need to tell you something. He was literally shaking.

He was driving off the mountain last night (lives about halfway down) and he got to the dam in our small town. When the dam came into sight, a huge ball of light shot into the sky from the dry side of the dam. He said it was the size of a school bus and partially blinded him. As he kept driving, the needles in the gauges in his car we're spinning crazy but the car was driving normally. He got a mile down the road and they slowly went back to normal.

The next weird thing that happens is he passes a caravan of CHP cop cars coming up the mountain followed by three black SUVs with lights in the grill. They are all in full on response mode with sirens and lights and driving at high speed.

He calls his wife and she asks him to stop at the store. When he gets there he is freaked out and looks in the mirror. His hair is standing on end as static electricity does. He gets out of the car and when he goes to close the door, electricity shoots out of his finger, striking the car and setting off a "loud crack". He said the force of it knocked him back two feet and sent him to the ground. I trust this dude and he has no reason to tell me a BS story so what do you think?

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
7bebd458-dfe9-4c35-beee-da10caaaa99b.jpg

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So I work with this guy. A straight shooter from England, not prone to exaggeration. He's a friend. I just want to know what you think about this story he told me. He pulled me outside this morning and said I need to tell you something. He was literally shaking.

He was driving off the mountain last night (lives about halfway down) and he got to the dam in our small town. When the dam came into sight, a huge ball of light shot into the sky from the dry side of the dam. He said it was the size of a school bus and partially blinded him. As he kept driving, the needles in the gauges in his car we're spinning crazy but the car was driving normally. He got a mile down the road and they slowly went back to normal.

The next weird thing that happens is he passes a caravan of CHP cop cars coming up the mountain followed by three black SUVs with lights in the grill. They are all in full on response mode with sirens and lights and driving at high speed.

He calls his wife and she asks him to stop at the store. When he gets there he is freaked out and looks in the mirror. His hair is standing on end as static electricity does. He gets out of the car and when he goes to close the door, electricity shoots out of his finger, striking the car and setting off a "loud crack". He said the force of it knocked him back two feet and sent him to the ground. I trust this dude and he has no reason to tell me a BS story so what do you think?
:lmao:Good try.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Two possible explanations:

1. Ball lightning.

2. A missile or other military hardware that malfunctioned.
I was thinking ball lightning too, but that doesn't explain the MIB type response team, though that could be coincidental. The police presence may have been unrelated.

Did he say what his wife wanted him to pick up at the store?....More LSD, perhaps?

Londonboy

Reaction score

I stopped believing at this point.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

Well heck. Aliens are abducting people by the bus load now....

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'm not trying anything. Just passing along a story told to me that I thought was interesting.
Bro it's beyond intriguing, as that "big as a school bus" places him easily within the periphery of an electro-magnetic antigravity propulsion drive systems generating field(check out * popular mechanics* ,,,er,,, or maybe it was
* rense.com* as I just purused an article about the U.S. NAVY being recently granted a patent by the U.S. patent office fer' sole/ exclusiveness to just such a drive system.)

,,,er,,,:thumbup:o_O:thumbup:

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
Ooooohh, this could quickly become one of my favourite ever threads. There should be some great responses. Personally, I'm going it was DEFINITELY aliens, big ones and lots of them.

:popcorn:
W/ pets that looked like Barney dolls who dripped flaming snot from their nostrils!!!!