What do you think the Cowboys' chances are of running the table?

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
I think they could win the next 4 games. I would favor the Cowboys in the next 4 but they might come out and lay an egg I don’t trust this team. I’m leaning Cowboys on Thursday but haven’t decided yet

GMO415

Reaction score
I have a better chance of giving up whiskey...
source.gif

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Don't know why but I'm reminded of the words of the immortal one but ah well. Okay, so in reality we just need the first 3 games to clinch the division but I'm sensing that many around here don't feel this is a real possibility with this team, but why wouldn't it be? I think all of the remaining games are winnable. The hardest test I think will be the Rams at home but they aren't flying quite as high either.

So what do you think the Cowboys' chances are of running the table?

CONSPIRACY! version: we beat the Bears, lose to the Rams to set up a 7-7 showdown with the Eagles that gets flexed into Sunday night for a ratings bonanza (and also to align with a snowstorm as predicted by the Farmer's Almanac at Goodell's behest).
They will be running the table a lot getting snacks at the Super Bowl watch party. Wait... I think I hear Jason Garrett applauding this post.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Depends on the weather in Chicago and Philly. We're still waiting until the second half to start playing well. I could see us losing our next 2 and going to Philly in a must win situation.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas can easily win all four if they snap out of it. They can also lose all four.......

I expect them to go 2-2 though with wins against Philthy and the Skunks. That probably means we beat the Rams and Bears but lose the others :lmao2:

Point is......no one can predict what this team will do.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Run the table? It's possible. Dallas better be worried about just winning against Chicago. If Da Boys aren't focused on the task at had, DaBears will beat them.

I think Dallas should just worry about:
  1. Running Zeke.
  2. Dallas is blowing gaps and allowing the opposing running game to gash them. Do your job.
  3. Someone better step up with Heath out, the drop-off after Heath is like falling off El Capitan.
  4. Sacks, Sack Fumbles, QB pressures
  5. Jaylon, Zeke, and D-Law need to earn their money
  6. Kris Richard needs to step up his call.
  7. Jason Garrett
  8. Special Teams - Fgs, returns, holding
  9. Catch the ball
  10. Everything
If these coaches just trust whats working then can win every game against anybody. If Elliot is running for first downs stay with it un til they can stop it, and then hit them with the playaction for the knockout punch. If they cant stop the pass, keep throwing it.

Kill the soft zone

I guarantee you if they do just these two simple fundamental things they have a chance to win against anybody they play.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Don't know why but I'm reminded of the words of the immortal one but ah well. Okay, so in reality we just need the first 3 games to clinch the division but I'm sensing that many around here don't feel this is a real possibility with this team, but why wouldn't it be? I think all of the remaining games are winnable. The hardest test I think will be the Rams at home but they aren't flying quite as high either.

So what do you think the Cowboys' chances are of running the table?

CONSPIRACY! version: we beat the Bears, lose to the Rams to set up a 7-7 showdown with the Eagles that gets flexed into Sunday night for a ratings bonanza (and also to align with a snowstorm as predicted by the Farmer's Almanac at Goodell's behest).

I don’t think the cowboys run the table.

But They actually can lose the next 2 games and still clinch the division by just beating the eagles and Commanders.

pretty amazing to think that the cowboys can be 6-8 going into the last two weeks and yet still control their own destiny.

nobody

Reaction score
I see a lot of you are consumed by the death spiral, but I actually think their chances of running the table are pretty decent. I mean, the Rams will be the toughest team remaining, but we have the sting of that playoff exit to fuel us a bit. In any event, that game against Philly is key. Lose that and we might out. Most of the Eagles' last four games are practically gimmies: 2 vs Giants and the skins.

We had the sting of Green Bay losses to fuel us and they still beat us. This team has no shame.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
There is no passion and no fire in this team.

Unless something drastically changed, prepare to sit comfortably at 8-8.