What happened to hookergate with Kraft?

Turk

Reaction score
I agree. It looks terrible. But the league really couldn't do anything about it. There was no conduct detrimental.
BS. That whole thing was conduct detrimental. If a player had been there he would have been suspended. AND has not the NFL claimed that the standards for the owners is no less than it is for the players?

Flamma

Reaction score
BS. That whole thing was conduct detrimental. If a player had been there he would have been suspended. AND has not the NFL claimed that the standards for the owners is no less than it is for the players?

Again, no. Educate yourself on the situation. The place was not a ***** house. It was a massage parlor. Anyone can go there. Anyone. You can't suspend someone just for going there any more than you could for going to get an oil change.

ghst187

Reaction score
I agree. It looks terrible. But the league really couldn't do anything about it. There was no conduct detrimental.

well Kraft probably kissed the ring and bowed the knee to lord Roger so it was fine...

Flamma

Reaction score
well Kraft probably kissed the ring and bowed the knee to lord Roger so it was fine...

Kraft was probably on the dictator's side during the Zeke problems. Remember, it's still up to Goodell. They gave him this power.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Again, no. Educate yourself on the situation. The place was not a ***** house. It was a massage parlor. Anyone can go there. Anyone. You can't suspend someone just for going there any more than you could for going to get an oil change.

Amazing how many people just read the accusatory headlines, never bother to find out what happened, and then feign outrage. Its like a disease.

Turk

Reaction score
are you really that naive? I mean you really think a massage parlor is only about a massage?

https://www.jacksonville.com/news/2...-plain-sight-its-so-obvious-to-spas-neighbors

https://www.forbes.com/sites/willya...rotic-massage-parlor-economy/?sh=330b3e9c79a8

Flamma

Reaction score

Turk

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what we believe. What is it supposed to be? What's advertised? A lot of bars sell drugs too. But I can always say I just went in for a drink.
Honest, officer, I thought the RED LIGHT meant it was open for business.
We are talking a billionaire. You DO understand that?

And he is going to a sleezy joint just to get a massage?

Just how stupid do you think everyone else has to be to believe that?

kskboys

Reaction score
Honest, officer, I thought the RED LIGHT meant it was open for business.
We are talking a billionaire. You DO understand that?

And he is going to a sleezy joint just to get a massage?

Just how stupid do you think everyone else has to be to believe that?
Still must be proven.

ghst187

Reaction score
Kraft was probably on the dictator's side during the Zeke problems. Remember, it's still up to Goodell. They gave him this power.

yep and Jerry dared to openly question the tyrant’s dictatorship and was punished for it.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
that worked real well for Zeke.
Zeke wasn’t prosecuted, so yes it did.

But I assume you are talking about the NFL. The NFL may have handled Zeke the wrong way, but it’s still different than with Kraft because there was an accuser, and also because the accusation involved violence against a female, which is the kind of hot button topic in today’s world that any prominent corporation will go to great lengths to distance itself from.

kskboys

Reaction score
Zeke wasn’t prosecuted, so yes it did.

But I assume you are talking about the NFL. The NFL may have handled Zeke the wrong way, but it’s still different than with Kraft because there was an accuser, and also because the accusation involved violence against a female, which is the kind of hot button topic in today’s world that any prominent corporation will go to great lengths to distance itself from.
Us peasants down here in the real world simply cannot comprehend that world of money and power. It's simply not the same world.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Us peasants down here in the real world simply cannot comprehend that world of money and power. It's simply not the same world.
It's true that a boatload of money can help someone get out of a legal problem, and it may well be that the DA's office decided it wasn't worth the time, expense and manpower to prosecute what was a victimless crime against a wealthy man with high priced attorneys. But I don't think the NFL would have handled it the same if there was a woman accusing Kraft of violence. I think that's too hot button an issue for the NFL to just ignore, even with an owner.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
‘It’s a big club and you aren’t in it’ - George Carlin.

Now the NFL just needs to make the Desean Watson story go away like it never happened. They will. Just watch.

kskboys

Reaction score
It's true that a boatload of money can help someone get out of a legal problem, and it may well be that the DA's office decided it wasn't worth the time, expense and manpower to prosecute what was a victimless crime against a wealthy man with high priced attorneys. But I don't think the NFL would have handled it the same if there was a woman accusing Kraft of violence. I think that's too hot button an issue for the NFL to just ignore, even with an owner.
Ok. Harder to make violence go away than it used to be.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I'm certain that my opinion will go against the grain but...

Personally, I don't see what the big deal is about a billionaire
widower in his 70s paying for some happy time with another
consenting adult behind closed doors.

If it were me, I'd go after a high class hooker, like in Pretty Woman.
Maybe Bobby Kraft likes the sleaze.

I remember when the whole "Troy is gay" news began to surface
a Dallas media person (Hansen, maybe) said Troy's not gay.
He prefers sleazy girls. A limousine full of'em.