What happened to the DC Boards?

Chrispierce

Reaction score
The popularity of social media is thier responce. But social media sucks for board type discussions. It's not the set up for that. Fans of our types all over the league got thrown out in the streets,to be left as despondent nomads. It seems odd too,considering we're some pretty heavy fans in the base.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
The popularity of social media is thier responce. But social media sucks for board type discussions. It's not the set up for that. Fans of our types all over the league got thrown out in the streets,to be left as despondent nomads. It seems odd too,considering we're some pretty heavy fans in the base.

Yea, they just tossed the fans like yesterday's trash. Social media is set up for tracking users, by switching to social media, the NFL can figure out who hates Goodell the most.

Xelda

Reaction score
You mean there's more like us out there? What's this world coming to?

kskboys

Reaction score
I absolutely cannot stand this crapp. FB, Twitter, just a pile of junk. Horrible venue for discussions.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I absolutely cannot stand this crapp. FB, Twitter, just a pile of junk. Horrible venue for discussions.
It's totally not set up for discussions. Great for following people and companies,or breaking news....pretty lame for conversing though.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
I would love to see the traffic to dc.com now that the forum is gone. I am certain their traffic dropped significantly. I almost never read an article or did anything else but go right to the forum. I haven't been back since. They will lose a lot of page views over that idiotic move.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Anyone follow Joe Rogan? He's got some great long forum podcasts. He used to have a forum with like a million fans and the same thing happened. He revamped his site and scrapped the forum. Sad.

ESisback

Reaction score
I would love to see the traffic to dc.com now that the forum is gone. I am certain their traffic dropped significantly. I almost never read an article or did anything else but go right to the forum. I haven't been back since. They will lose a lot of page views over that idiotic move.
I hope they do! I hope they lose money and heads roll!