What happens if...

ghosttown cowboy

Wyoming's #1 boys fan
Reaction score
we draft Brady Quinn? Are we better off now? I think we may be...having a good #2 is so important...

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Why stop there?

Should have spent that late rounder on Tom Brady years back.

MWILL

Fear the Afro
Reaction score
ghosttown cowboy;2398707 said:
we draft Brady Quinn? Are we better off now? I think we may be...having a good #2 is so important...

If that happened, we wouldn't have F. Jones.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
we should have drafted merriman :D

JK! JK! JK!

Silverstar

Reaction score
Should have drafted Dan Marino back in 83' too. Danny White was entering his 8th year and just lost his 3rd straight NFCCG. Jim Jeffcoat was a good player, but imagine what Marino and Herschel Walker could have done together under Landry.

joseephuss

Reaction score
ghosttown cowboy;2398707 said:

Is Quinn a good #2?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
joseephuss;2399110 said:
Is Quinn a good #2?
Not only do we not know that, we don't know if he is a good #1. The Browns fans have a QB controversey on their hands? We get to see Thursday night when they play the Donkeys.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The worst thing you can do when you have a top NFL QB is go out and draft another guy in the 1st round.

Especially when your Star QB is 28 years old.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
There are a lot of nice what if things in the NFL. What if Quinn goes out there the rest of the year and sucks? Then how good a pick was it?

It's hard to say if he'll be worth it yet or not since he hasn't played any football yet.