What Happens To Dak If Mike White Blows up

plymkr

Reaction score
Why do people keep trying to find reasons to move on from dak? He had an amazing rookie year, a sophomore slump, a strong 3rd season showing major progress and is poised to breakout this year...

If mike white plays well then we either have a good backup for a few years or follow the patriot model and trade him for some good draft capital.

But dak is the qb for the next decade. Period
I agree. I don't understand why some fans want to get rid of Dak. He's been in the league 3 years. 2 division titles and a playoff win. Not a bad resume for 3 years and he did it all with being handicapped by the FO and coaches. We got reasons why this team may not win a super bowl this year or anytime soon but Dak isn't one of them.

Defensive line and safeties and special teams are the problem. Not the QB.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I don't understand the question. If Mike is playing, doesn't that mean Dak is already unable to play? There is no other scenario Mike would be playing in the regular season.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
I agree. I don't understand why some fans want to get rid of Dak. He's been in the league 3 years. 2 division titles and a playoff win. Not a bad resume for 3 years and he did it all with being handicapped by the FO and coaches. We got reasons why this team may not win a super bowl this year or anytime soon but Dak isn't one of them.

Defensive line and safeties and special teams are the problem. Not the QB.
I'm ok with dak as our qb, but, he is handicapped by himself. Look at the talent around him.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Hypothetically Lets say White shows a something this preseason and Moore feels like White has higher upside. Do you still resign Dak or do you wait to see how White develops.
How many wins in a row did it take Dak to take Romo's job? It doesn't matter what happens in the preseason. It's regular season wins that are going to get you the job.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I'm ok with dak as our qb, but, he is handicapped by himself. Look at the talent around him.

Dak needs coaching talent around him. Good news that he has Kitna as qb coach. What Moore brings to the offense is unknown.

sean10mm

Reaction score
It's like some of you literally think any tall, goony-looking caucasian from the butt end of the draft/UDFA can be the next Tom Brady or Kurt Warner if you just post about it enough haha

Bullet22

Reaction score
Get over yourself..Dak will be here, until he is not...ps..and that goes for the rest of the players also...

Beaker42

Reaction score
Why do people keep trying to find reasons to move on from dak? He had an amazing rookie year, a sophomore slump, a strong 3rd season showing major progress and is poised to breakout this year...

If mike white plays well then we either have a good backup for a few years or follow the patriot model and trade him for some good draft capital.

But dak is the qb for the next decade. Period

Jimmy G actually started 2 games for the Pats. I firmly believe we’d go wildcat before we trotted our White. Can’t risk a QB battle, right?