What if Dallas wins the Super Bowl this season?

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
And here i thought morphine was a strong drug after my surgery but i think you have trumped that for sure!!!! Whatever you have...pass it around!!!!

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
What coaches and players do you think we double down on to retain? Does JG get credit and does he get an extension, as I've not ruled out before, that would have him competing with Tom Landry for longest tenured DC HC? Maybe not coach in more seasons than Landry, but still set the bar for modern day head coaches for a single team.

Would winning change how we operate and keep players?

9 years before a ring, how many more years would Garrett get to chase another if we continue to miss the playoffs or possibly get one WC in?

If the cowboys win the SB, an all purpose motivational poster shall be made for the downers in the world that reads....."if these idiots can win the big one, there is definitely hope for you"

Garret is shown attempting a clapping gesture, Jerry holding up a bottle of Johnny walkers finest, and the players in the background looking up at the sky thinking of everything that goes good with becon.

I dont care how much that cost, I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

ghst187

Reaction score
What if the sky falls?

Why are we talking bout things that will never happen while JG is here

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
So even if we continue our normal path of being average for 3-4 years or longer after we win one he's alright in your book?

Sean Payton has had 3 losing seasons and reached one NFC title game since his SB win and people here act like he's Vince Lombardi. So yeah, if Garrett wins a SB he sticks around.

These Super Bowl fantasy threads are fun in March.

tenor.gif

Hardline

Reaction score
It would mean that everyone that put money down in Vegas would win $25 on every dollar they bet.

Flamma

Reaction score
Can I have some of what you are smoking?

With our brutal schedule, a new OC, doing little so far to bolster a DL that gave up 275 rushing yards in a playoff gane, and losing a key chain mover in Beasley, I’d be surprised if we made the playoffs. 8-8.

Brutal schedule? We get to play the Dolphins, Bills, Jets, Eli twice, and that trash Commanders team twice. We're looking at minimum 6 wins. The only thing I hope is that we don't play too many of those teams back to back.

Eddie

Reaction score
We're not going to win another Super Bowl with Jerry Jones running this team. Accept it.

Everything else is fantasy. It's nice playing the WHAT IF game ...

cowboyec

Reaction score
We're not going to win another Super Bowl with Jerry Jones running this team. Accept it.

Everything else is fantasy. It's nice playing the WHAT IF game ...
thats the spirit.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
if i win a big lottery and than find my true love, im taking everyone on this board to McDonalds for dinner, dollar menu for all.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Cowboys win the SB this year, it will be because “a broken clock is right twice a day”, the stars have aligned and “even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.” Lady Luck will have finally smiled on us. Not because this GM and his oldest son know what they’re doing.

I would still be thrilled and would certainly celebrate. In fact I’m hoping for that....but I will believe it when it happens. Remember a 76 year old man is running this thing. And he bought the position of GM with a check for $147 mil in 1989 with a lifetime contract and a penchant for hiring family members regardless of qualifications or prior success. What could possibly go wrong with all that?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What coaches and players do you think we double down on to retain? Does JG get credit and does he get an extension, as I've not ruled out before, that would have him competing with Tom Landry for longest tenured DC HC? Maybe not coach in more seasons than Landry, but still set the bar for modern day head coaches for a single team.

9 years before a ring, how many more years would Garrett get to chase another if we continue to miss the playoffs or possibly get one WC in?

There's a better chance of life ending on Earth with a stray meteorite than us winning the SB this coming season....

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
As much as I want my team to win. Winning a SB might be the worst thing that could happen.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

Keep Garrett another decade. :lmao: