What if Dallas wins the Super Bowl this season?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
you have to win a divisional playoff game then win a nfc championship game first the last guy to coach a cowboys team to a divisional playoff win was barry switzer
I doubt there's any Cowboys fans on these boards that doesn't already know this?! :popcorn:

ItzKelz

Reaction score
If we win a SB this year Cowboys fans will still be complaining about FA season.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
With a FO and ownership with the name "Jones" attached to it, we've already seen our last SB.......if the last 26 years isn't enough proof, I don't know how much more proof we need.

garyv

Reaction score
What coaches and players do you think we double down on to retain? Does JG get credit and does he get an extension, as I've not ruled out before, that would have him competing with Tom Landry for longest tenured DC HC? Maybe not coach in more seasons than Landry, but still set the bar for modern day head coaches for a single team.

Would winning change how we operate and keep players?

9 years before a ring, how many more years would Garrett get to chase another if we continue to miss the playoffs or possibly get one WC in?

Than fans and Jerry are happy and Garrett is kept anything less other than a trip to the SB hes gone.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
I always think Dallas will win the Superbowl. Dak, Zeke, Coop, Martin, Collins, Tyron, Jaylon, Brown, Awuzi, Jones and Wolf Hunter are the best in the league.

But others:

• Some fans on this website would have a meltdown.
  • Fans would complain about the play calling.
  • Fans would complain that Jerry has not won since 2020.
  • Fans would moan about the Jersey color.
  • Garrett won with Jimmie's players.
  • There would be threads about Romo and/or Dez
  • Eagle fans would be suicidal.
FWIW, I never have had a dream about football at any level that I remembered but a couple of weeks ago I dreamed one that I did remember and don't laugh but the Cowboys were in the SB next season beating the LA Chargers and although I can't remember the score the Cowboys scored several times in the 4th quarter to come from behind and win it. A little good cheer at this time of the year is in order.

stargazer

Reaction score
We might win the Superbowl if all of the other teams start using the Boeing 737 Max 8 as their team planes.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What coaches and players do you think we double down on to retain? Does JG get credit and does he get an extension, as I've not ruled out before, that would have him competing with Tom Landry for longest tenured DC HC? Maybe not coach in more seasons than Landry, but still set the bar for modern day head coaches for a single team.

9 years before a ring, how many more years would Garrett get to chase another if we continue to miss the playoffs or possibly get one WC in?
I don't think people realize what an achievement it is to be as mediocre as we have been for all those seasons. 8 and 8 is actually the new great. How many teams go to the Superbowl and then then the following season they don't even make the playoffs. For this franchise to compete as long as we did that's actually an awesome achievement. I feel like we could have won every single game we played for the last 20 years.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

LOL...…….what with the average and horrid Dak at QB? How could you even think that? Are you bi polar?