What if Dallas wins the Super Bowl this season?

Vandyr

Reaction score
You want to win a super bowl? Here's my three step process:

Hire an actual GM.
Hire an actual Coach.
Hire someone that can coach Dak up, or get a new QB.

None of which will happen. We're stuck with Garrett, we're stuck with Dak, we're stuck with the Jones clown college. The only one of these that could (maybe) improve and do something under the right conditions is Dak, but that won't happen while the Joneses and Garrett are running the show.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
What coaches and players do you think we double down on to retain? Does JG get credit and does he get an extension, as I've not ruled out before, that would have him competing with Tom Landry for longest tenured DC HC? Maybe not coach in more seasons than Landry, but still set the bar for modern day head coaches for a single team.

Would winning change how we operate and keep players?

9 years before a ring, how many more years would Garrett get to chase another if we continue to miss the playoffs or possibly get one WC in?
What if figs ply?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
What coaches and players do you think we double down on to retain? Does JG get credit and does he get an extension, as I've not ruled out before, that would have him competing with Tom Landry for longest tenured DC HC? Maybe not coach in more seasons than Landry, but still set the bar for modern day head coaches for a single team.

Would winning change how we operate and keep players?

9 years before a ring, how many more years would Garrett get to chase another if we continue to miss the playoffs or possibly get one WC in?
Should you be correct and the Boys win the SB in '19.

CROW WILL THE MAIN ENTRY on the Zone. :lmao:

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Should you be correct and the Boys win the SB in '19.

CROW WILL THE MAIN ENTRY on the Zone. :lmao:

I have no problem whatsoever eating crow if we win the SB in 2019. Hell, I’m sure most “haters” will eat that humble pie easily, including me.

All I want is to win a championship again. I just don’t think JG can do it. But if he can, I will gladly accept that and stop my criticizing. But 8+ years has proven otherwise up until now.