What if (Earl conspiracy)

ESisback

Reaction score
If they announce “No Thomas”, the Chicken Littles will literally explode! If that happens, maybe the smart move would be to avoid the forum for a month or two....

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
What if the Cowboys and Earl agreed to wait till free agency is official to avoid any tampering fingers being pointed at them. I know the NFL said they conducted an investigation, but it seems odd that so many lesser players are signed and he isn’t. Sure he broke his leg twice but there’s worse injuries you could have.

What if it hasn’t been done yet to keep suspicion down?

I highly doubt it, but its not out of the realm of possibility.

The truth is more likely that Jerry and his idiot boy are low balling ET just like they low balled DLaw and Cole.

ET pretty close to flipping those losers off and just signing with the Browns................that's probably the reality of the situation.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
ET wanted 2 years and it looks like the Browns are ready to give 3.

It sounds like Lawrence is looking for $20.5 million a year and we're not even close.

Dee ford just got traded for a 2nd round pick and is doing a 5 year contract at 27 yrs old at $17.5 million per. He's an outside LB.

At this point Lawrence is surely worth more than a 2nd round pick and his position warrants being paid higher than LB.

We have the room for ET and we should be paying Lawrence by now seeing what everyone else is getting paid.

This coppy cat front office is always behind the good FO's and just tries to mirror their decisions.

We got Stephen bs'ing that we won't be conservative and Jerry sitting back on a video for 1 1/2 hours talking about how our late 2nd rounder could look like a 1st round talent.

$5 billion organization that doesn't pay for elite talent, hire and pay elite coaching and pays themselves the top paychecks in the front office without hiring anyone in there but Will McClay who can't even get a fair title.

Ma and Pa shop picking the talent and coaching for the World's most profitable organization in the world and giving us 3 playoff years in 2 and a half decades to emotionally jerk their fans around.

I have been supportive and calm, but what I'm seeing in 1 of the 5 worst franchises annually do with a real GM (John Dorsey), in comparison to the world's most expensive sports team? Is outright ugly reality and I'm about to bust when I see this team not produce some talent to put this team forward into championships.

We do not have enough as it stands to go after championships and I just keep hearing Jerry talking about how he's running out of time. Stephen bs'ing that we're not going to be conservative.

How? By constantly telling the fans how there's no money to sign anyone but their own? QB has been on a 4th round tender for 3+ years. The LT who has been all world since his 2nd year in the league probably signed and played on the fairest contract in the league next to Brady's. Other than paying the rest of your o-line and franchising your DE where have you had to pay anyone?

Witten isn't making his old wage, Amari is here but $14 million at WR right now is nothing. "But we're going to have to pay players". No kidding, that's the product you're selling you bunch of cons.

We bash Garrett and deservedly call him a con man but hell, these Jones guys take the cake.

If they think I'm going to just watch them generate 1 playoff win and jerk my emotions for another 3 season's off of that where I can be doing better things with my time and money, they got another thing coming. They've been conning me too long and I'm about to finally accept I've been fooled and quit taking this thing too seriously.

These guys pay no one from top to bottom and have the world's most expensive sports franchise. I rather lose trying than bs'ing. Than I can say "it is what it is, we tried lets keep going". But like this? Nah!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What if the Cowboys and Earl agreed to wait till free agency is official to avoid any tampering fingers being pointed at them. I know the NFL said they conducted an investigation, but it seems odd that so many lesser players are signed and he isn’t. Sure he broke his leg twice but there’s worse injuries you could have.

What if it hasn’t been done yet to keep suspicion down?
I don't even thing that is a conspiracy theory... it's conspiracy fact!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
What if the Cowboys and Earl agreed to wait till free agency is official to avoid any tampering fingers being pointed at them.

tenor.gif

Kaiser

Reaction score
He wants to go to Dallas. He also would like to get paid. This will happen.

Its a conspiracy in the sense that both sides have been talking for a long time. Both sides want the deal to happen but ET's agent said he is going to wait and see if any crazy offers show up. No doubt the Cowboys said "Fine, you know our offer and our phone number".

LittleD

Reaction score
I highly doubt it, but its not out of the realm of possibility.

The truth is more likely that Jerry and his idiot boy are low balling ET just like they low balled DLaw and Cole.

ET pretty close to flipping those losers off and just signing with the Browns................that's probably the reality of the situation.

Please let this be the case and I can't wait for ET to take their offer so this zone can get off that kick for awhile. Now go get 'em ET.

Sydla

Reaction score
I am slowly shifting towards this thing is going to happen. Unless the Falcons start sniffing around or there is some surprise team that drops in with something like a one year deal for like $14MM, I think he's coming here.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Please let this be the case and I can't wait for ET to take their offer so this zone can get off that kick for awhile. Now go get 'em ET.

Probably another day or two until CBZ goes from saying our idiot front office won't spend money to saying our idiot front office spent too much money.

I think the interesting thing is what they do at Slot WR. A lof of different combinations are possible.

LittleD

Reaction score
Probably another day or two until CBZ goes from saying our idiot front office won't spend money to saying our idiot front office spent too much money.

I think the interesting thing is what they do at Slot WR. A lof of different combinations are possible.

I think they have an offer out there for ET for sure. My guess is that they offered close to 11mil per season and told his agent
that is the top and if he does better elsewhere, they wish him well. Stephen does not get into bidding wars with foolish money.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I think they have an offer out there for ET for sure. My guess is that they offered close to 11mil per season and told his agent
that is the top and if he does better elsewhere, they wish him well. Stephen does not get into bidding wars with foolish money.

Agree, plus I think Dallas has a significant amount of the money in incentives and ET's agent is obviously going to ask for guaranteed dollars.

LittleD

Reaction score
Agree, plus I think Dallas has a significant amount of the money in incentives and ET's agent is obviously going to ask for guaranteed dollars.

True. The money that Dallas is willing to commit is in his agent's hand now. ET has to make his decision on team or more money. That is all!
I think they might work on guaranteed money, deal length and incentives but, the avg money per year is fixed for the FO side. Stephen works
from a budget.