What If: The Cowboys Drafted Randy Moss? | Alternate NFL Reality

lostar2009

Reaction score
I don't believe so he was a lifelong Cowboy fan and deeply hurt and is it a shocker alot of his best games came vs us?

Jerruah played with his mind. It was like we stood him up for date (the draft). From what I collected we told him we was drafting him, he had his mind set being a Cowboy. On I believe it was America's Game, Dennis Green talk about being on the phone with Moss several spots before they drafted him. Moss was like nah I'm going to this team(Cowboys). Green was like they are going to pass. And sure enough we did and the Vikings drafted him. At that point Moss had a bone to pick aganist us. So bad Jerruah had to apologize in public years later.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Moss would have probably gotten Dallas 3-4 more playoff wins but that would be it, no more Super Bowl. The 2000-2002 years would probably still stink. But at least Jerry wouldn't have sent two 1st-round draft picks to Seattle for Joey Galloway.

wrongway

Reaction score
The Dallas media that year was a snitstorm after the "White House" scandal. If Randy Moss had walked into that as a rookie, it would have made the Greg Hardy situation look like an episode of Gilligan's Island.
Bingo

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I believe a documentary over a press conference. Obviously his injuries had to do with it as well. But he had no desire to play for those coaches. You should really watch it. Because it's pretty ignorant of you to discard all the sources available on the topic

Again a single time he says something but all the times he said in interviews AND while broadcasting games he said it was because of the back injury and concussions. I don't doubt he said he didn't like the coaches after Johnson but here's a question for you. If the dislike of the coaches that followed Johnson was the primary reason to retire why didn't he do so earlier and not wait until after the back injury and the concussions? Why, because they were is primary reason he retire.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
If we draft Moss we probably never draft Carter, Aikman doesn't get hurt, Irvin doesn't get hurt. Parcells never comes to Dallas because we would of never been in a playoff slump, with no Parcells it's a good chance Romo never makes the NFL. Jerry would be considered a great GM because we go to the playoffs almost every year with Moss, Aikman, Irvin and Emmitt- well at least for another 3 or 4 good seasons.

GMO415

Reaction score
That will go down as a bonehead move by JJ for not drafting him.