What is D Law tippin the scales at?

therock1982

Reaction score
He looks mighty beefy these days,are w e planning on drafting 2 new edge rushers and sliding him inside?
I jest.
But man he is looking huge on tape-does that explain his lack of pressure of the edge?

2much2soon

Reaction score
Dude looks nothing like he looked at Boise State in college. He was svelte and athletic then, but when he came back from that first injury his rookie year he was getting real big.

neosapien23

Reaction score
He beefed up to play the strong side. Gregory was suppose to man the weakside but now dallas is going to have to draft a de in the 1st this year.

cml750

Reaction score
He looks big enough to play inside these days. I would rather he keep his quickness and not get too big.

manster4ever

Reaction score
He beefed up to play the strong side. Gregory was suppose to man the weakside but now dallas is going to have to draft a de in the 1st this year.

Sadly, it will be our downfall in the playoffs too. All because Gregory can't put down the chronic and 76 was a psycho. Can't remember his name already...Greg something or another. I hope we draft a D.End high next year AND sign one in free agency. Cousins threw 51 friggin' times tonight and we didn't have one sack. Think about that for a second....brutal.

neosapien23

Reaction score
Sadly, it will be our downfall in the playoffs too. All because Gregory can't put down the chronic and 76 was a psycho. Can't remember his name already...Greg something or another. I hope we draft a D.End high next year AND sign one in free agency. Cousins threw 51 friggin' times tonight and we didn't have one sack. Think about that for a second....brutal.
Its freaking pot. How can someone not quit pot?? Its not even a physically dependant substance like alcohol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

When a player has to throw 51 times that usually results in a loss.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
When a player has to throw 51 times that usually results in a loss.
Yes usually because they are hit a lot and make a mistake through the air.

We struck out in both instances.

Thankfully we have some reinforcements coming on defense... But this side of the ball has been neglected for too long.

Hey when was the last time we drafted a defensive player in the first?

Solution

Reaction score
Its freaking pot. How can someone not quit pot?? Its not even a physically dependant substance like alcohol.

This is clearly a mental illness of some sort, and it's a shame that culturally we attack and name call people for something we simply don't understand.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
DLaw is exceptionally fat for no reason. Not to mention his only decent game was against Pitt. Hes replaceable, just like everyone on this D outside Lee

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Yes usually because they are hit a lot and make a mistake through the air.

We struck out in both instances.

Thankfully we have some reinforcements coming on defense... But this side of the ball has been neglected for too long.

Hey when was the last time we drafted a defensive player in the first?
Umm last year :huh: