What is Dak great at?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I’m just asking a serious question. I get the hard worker and good leader. But talent wise what is he truly great at?

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
I’m just asking a serious question. I get the hard worker and good leader. But talent wise what is he truly great at?
I would say he is great at getting the difficult first down when he catches the defense slipping and makes them pay with his feet.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
6c605a4a6d106a495cadae476f45a2ad.gif

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Dilfer says hi. Salisbury says hi. Flacco says hi.

You have posted nothing but garbage tonight after one game.

Lighten up, Karen.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Dilfer says hi. Salisbury says hi. Flacco says hi.

You have posted nothing but garbage tonight after one game.

Lighten up, Karen.
No I’m sick of this crap. He’s going to light up the weak teams like the Giants and Browns and lose to the Seahawks , Ravens , Steelers etc. I’m sick of this crap.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Hes not great hes not terrible! hes about where the team is top 12ish. The f/o is learning a bit though. The best teams put together since the 90s was 17-20. 14 was good but defense was trash. 07/08 was good thats about it.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
He’s making $31.4 million this year alone to play football. Roughly 20 times what you’ll earn in the entirety of your mediocre, nondescript life.

What are YOU great at?
:lmao2:
That’s cool, he’ll be a bum in two years watching the game on the couch.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
We did this all offseason. Did you not jump in then and get your fill of it? Right or wrong, I don't know that we still need to go here. Dak Prescott has been talked to death as a topic on CZ. But obviously you need to kick a few dead horses so go right ahead. Enjoy.