What is it about Dak now than before

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
No doubt. Dak has been a good to very good qb at times. Now? He's freakin phenomenal. Off the charts almost. You can see it in his confidence on the field. Like a light bulb being switched on? Is this Mcarthy offense and playcalling perfect for Dak? It's got to be more than that. His mechanics is better. His accuracy is better. His poise. Hell, even his leadership has amped up from what was pretty good already. Is it he has just reached that peak in his career and it's just coming together easier for him? Whatever it is, I like it. What is it guys?

kskboys

Reaction score
No doubt. Dak has been a good to very good qb at times. Now? He's freakin phenomenal. Off the charts almost. You can see it in his confidence on the field. Like a light bulb being switched on? Is this Mcarthy offense and playcalling perfect for Dak? It's got to be more than that. His mechanics is better. His accuracy is better. His poise. Hell, even his leadership has amped up from what was pretty good already. Is it he has just reached that peak in his career and it's just coming together easier for him? Whatever it is, I like it. What is it guys?
He hasn't been playing good D's.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
He hasn't been playing good D's.
Philly has a good defense. And Dak played against poor defenses in past years but he hasn't played like this. I guess we will see in these next 4 games.

Steve007

Reaction score
Lets slow down and see how he does in the playoffs.

Big D

Reaction score
What jumped out at me in the seahawks game was how well the offensive line played. If they can sustain that type of play vs PHI and SF defensive lines we'll be very happy.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s the offensive scheme. It takes advantage of what he’s good at.

kskboys

Reaction score
Philly has a good defense. And Dak played against poor defenses in past years but he hasn't played like this. I guess we will see in these next 4 games.
And Dak didn't play all that well against Philly.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The game finally slows down for some QB’s, maybe his did and hopefully for good.

12+88=7

Reaction score
Let's wait to see how Prescott and Dallas does with these next four games.

Philadelphia
at Buffalo
at Miami
Detroit

The team needs to bring their "A" game every week.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Historically speaking most QBs hit their prime at the age of 30. That’s when their mental capacity is at its highest while they still have the physical body to go along with it. He’s arrived at that peak

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The problem has seemingly been mental, reading defenses, anticipation, keeping his cool. Each year he's getting better at those things but it's been agonizingly incremental punctuated with poor performances when it mattered most. I think maybe MM simplifying the routes combined with Dak's self improvement might have finally produced a workable product where the QB and WRs are actually on the same page. Or is it fool's gold again? Seems different this time.

Kellsbells

Reaction score
I heard all off-season how they spent a lot of time concentrating on his footwork. Could that be the answer?

75boyz

Reaction score
Extremely improved consistent accuracy.
Plain and simple.
Those saying he has always thrown a football as accurately as this year based on statistical percentage need not respond.