What is the best case 2019 draft for us?

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Signing Earl will take away safety problem.

TE in 2nd
Backup LT/C in 3rd
Slot WR in 4th
RE in 5th
BPA rest of the way

The Realist

Reaction score
I haven't seen any draft sites that even have him listed.. I'm assuming he hasn't declared yet.

He hasn’t. Doesn’t matter. I don’t wait til declare to start mocking people.

“Some skate to where the puck is, I skate to where it’s going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

75boyz

Reaction score
going to need a center and left tackle I think.
Yep, this. I'm with you bro. Not sure why it is not higher priority amongst the many here. Its no secret the Cowboy o-line is the whole foundation of the team offensively. Its their identiry snd where the most resources have been used to a decent measure of success. Hope they continue to stockpile good to excellent o linemen.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Yep, this. I'm with you bro. Not sure why it is not higher priority amongst the many here. Its no secret the Cowboy o-line is the whole foundation of the team offensively. Its their identiry snd where the most resources have been used to a decent measure of success. Hope they continue to stockpile good to excellent o linemen.
Replacing two all-pros is a much heavier task than helping them get healthy my man...

75boyz

Reaction score
Replacing two all-pros is a much heavier task than helping them get healthy my man...

Totally agree to an extent. My fear of both Fred Beard and Smitty's long term health situations make me at least want to have a viable back up plan from highly rated draft picks vice free agent journey men linemen.
I am in total agreement with you in finding one, much less two all pro players of their caliber is much easier said than done. I know all draft picks don't pan out like that.
Case in point, Chaz Green. I just would rather have the peace of mind knowing that the cupboard wasn't completely bare if, and/or when, these 2 health issues arose again in the future.

waving monkey

Reaction score
  • 2nd round: TE / S
  • 3rd round: TE / S
  • 4th round: OL depth / DL depth
  • 5th round: OL depth / DL depth
  • 6th round: WR depth (assuming we lose Beezy)
  • 7th round: whoever they don't want to lose in UDFA.
more or less agree however if a P/K returner is there in the 4th on I think thats a missing need