What is the status with TWill?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
SMH @ you guys. TWill is a very good receiver. He simply needs to practice catching with his hands much more. He's arguably the best blocking WR on the team, and he certainly has come through in key moments over the years.

You don't get rid of him over a public intoxication incident where the only harm that happened was to his vehicle and his image. His veteran experience especially as a proven pretty good #2 with a very cheap cap friendly contract pretty much guarantees he will be here through 2018 and possibly longer if he improves his hands catching.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
SMH @ you guys. TWill is a very good receiver. He simply needs to practice catching with his hands much more. He's arguably the best blocking WR on the team, and he certainly has come through in key moments over the years.

You don't get rid of him over a public intoxication incident where the only harm that happened was to his vehicle and his image. His veteran experience especially as a proven pretty good #2 with a very cheap cap friendly contract pretty much guarantees he will be here through 2018 and possibly longer if he improves his hands catching.
Zeke don’t need blocking. He is supposed to be Bo Jackson on Tecmo, generational type talent.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Yeah, he's only been in the league five years, I'm sure that "improvement" and learning to hands catch is right around the corner.

:facepalm:

And I'll gladly "get rid of" an idiot that was clearly driving drunk. The fact that nobody was killed was just luck. And then the moron you're trying to defend tried to pin it on his "friend". **** him.

I'm rooting for the suspension so we can get out of a ridiculous contract guarantee and dump this idiot.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Still stupid
Still catches with his body
Will be suspended
Will be released and Cowboys will get zip for him
Cowboys will secure another 8-8 season and
REDBALL will be given a new contract

optimist-pessimist-thanos-the-glass-is-half-full-the-glass-is-perfectly-balanced-half-empty-as-all-things-should-be-sDD7t.jpg

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who cares? If your best counterargument is that TWill can catch the ball better than someone not good enough for the NFL, then you got nothing.

TWill can body catch but that's about it.

If this is your best response as well as the post I responded to, then both of you have nothing. What is your problem. You a defender for other posters or something. This does not make you a super hero. It just makes you a super...well, I will leave it as that.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, he's only been in the league five years, I'm sure that "improvement" and learning to hands catch is right around the corner.

:facepalm:

And I'll gladly "get rid of" an idiot that was clearly driving drunk. The fact that nobody was killed was just luck. And then the moron you're trying to defend tried to pin it on his "friend". **** him.

I'm rooting for the suspension so we can get out of a ridiculous contract guarantee and dump this idiot.
That "idiot" caught for more yards last year than any current receiver on the team, and at a pretty good pace of 68% of all throws thrown his way.

Yes, let's get rid of that "idiot".

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That "idiot" caught for more yards last year than any current receiver on the team, and at a pretty good pace of 68% of all throws thrown his way.

Yes, let's get rid of that "idiot".

And it was a terrible year! For the receivers, for the quarterback, for the passing game, and for the offense. Is that really something you want you brag about while making excuses for this drunken idiot? You go right ahead. The only thing it accomplishes is making you look bad along with him.

And that terrible years is a huge part of the reason why the entire receiving corps is being rebuilt. From the top receiver being jettisoned, to five new receivers added to the mix, to the receivers coach being replaced. Because none of it was good enough.

And just how many points did this idiot score for the Cowboys last year?

Since games are won and lost by points and not yards.

I'm counting down the days until this idiot is gone. That's when we'll know we're truly getting better.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
I am still amazed that it appears he is still being considered an integral part of the passing game.

I guess that is what happens when you hand out what basically is the equivalent of a guaranteed contract. Thanks, Stephen.

Bingo. Do these guys even watch gane film? Twont shouldn’t even be in the nfl.

Jipper

Reaction score
Bingo. Do these guys even watch gane film? Twont shouldn’t even be in the nfl.

Ha...maybe you should take your own advice....call him whay you want but he more than earned a roster spot in the nfl....that is a ridiculous statement

Batman1980

Reaction score
This will be the excuse they need to make an example out of him. Can see us riding with Hurns, Gallup and Beasley as the top 3 receivers with the other guys battling out for the rest of the spots.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
And it was a terrible year! For the receivers, for the quarterback, for the passing game, and for the offense. Is that really something you want you brag about while making excuses for this drunken idiot? You go right ahead. The only thing it accomplishes is making you look bad along with him.

And that terrible years is a huge part of the reason why the entire receiving corps is being rebuilt. From the top receiver being jettisoned, to five new receivers added to the mix, to the receivers coach being replaced. Because none of it was good enough.

And just how many points did this idiot score for the Cowboys last year?

Since games are won and lost by points and not yards.

I'm counting down the days until this idiot is gone. That's when we'll know we're truly getting better.
I'm literally getting a good laugh at your whining. What's funny is that TWill is going to be on the team this season. Going to enjoy your complaining all season long while TWill takes care of business.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm literally getting a good laugh at your whining.

I'm sure you are, ignorance really must be bliss I guess? Because it's obvious that you're completely ignorant of anything you do with the truth about this guy. The only person "whining" here I see the one trying to make excuses for a buffoon.

Maybe he's a relative?

Or maybe you're just a wannabe enabler for anything with a star on it?

What's funny is that TWill is going to be on the team this season. Going to enjoy your complaining all season long while TWill takes care of business.

Yeah, you're as "right" here as you've been about everything else, which would be zero.

And when has you hero ever "taken care of business" before? When he couldn't remember to run out of bounds?

I'll ask the question again - How many points did this idiot score for the Cowboys last year?

And I'll "get a good laugh" too.
:laugh:

Batman1980

Reaction score
I'm literally getting a good laugh at your whining. What's funny is that TWill is going to be on the team this season. Going to enjoy your complaining all season long while TWill takes care of business.

I liked him a lot before but that 0 TD season was a bit rough. If he weathers this drunk driving incident, I'd say this is his make or break year. Needs to step up into the 1B role with Dez gone. Gallup and Hurns will be good competition for him.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This will be the excuse they need to make an example out of him. Can see us riding with Hurns, Gallup and Beasley as the top 3 receivers with the other guys battling out for the rest of the spots.

Exactly! Come on suspension!
:thumbup:

Then they can ship this idiot out and not have to risk cutting actual talent because they're stuck with a bad contract.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm sure you are, ignorance really must be bliss I guess? Because it's obvious that you're completely ignorant of anything you do with the truth about this guy. The only person "whining" here I see the one trying to make excuses for a buffoon.

Maybe he's a relative?

Or maybe you're just a wannabe enabler for anything with a star on it?

Yeah, you're as "right" here as you've been about everything else, which would be zero.

And when has you hero ever "taken care of business" before? When he couldn't remember to run out of bounds?

I'll ask the question again - How many points did this idiot score for the Cowboys last year?

And I'll "get a good laugh" too.
:laugh: