What is the status with TWill?

CPanther95

Reaction score
His status is, he's not getting any brighter.

1GT1N3T.gif

One face = two feet.

Kudos for completing the maneuver within the field of play.

CPanther95

Reaction score
It was John Madden that confirmed that, 1 cheek = 2 feet. I think that holds true regardless of which cheek. :cool:

Yep, only tricky part is the wrist. Last time I saw them rule on it, the wrist is part of the arm, not the hand.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
He still has a concussion....

He exhibited all the signs of being " concussed " later on in the body cam footage, his train of conversation was hard to follow at times,,,like there was a void upstairs.

CPanther95

Reaction score
He exhibited all the signs of being " concussed " later on in the body cam footage, his train of conversation was hard to follow at times,,,like there was a void upstairs.

Is there a prior video available to establish a baseline for comparison? ;)

ESisback

Reaction score
Investigation not yet completed by police.

Right! It’ll be complete JUST in time to suspend, right AFTER final cuts and BEFORE the season starts. That’s the point that has the greatest potential to negatively impact the Cowboy roster!

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm just waiting on Michael Gallup to emerge so we can cut this waste of a roster space. We're only holding onto him because he's a Dallas native and a Baylor boy that gave us the hometown discount. He's a scrub #3 or #4 on any other team.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm just waiting on Michael Gallup to emerge so we can cut this waste of a roster space. We're only holding onto him because he's a Dallas native and a Baylor boy that gave us the hometown discount. He's a scrub #3 or #4 on any other team.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

o_O