What Is Your Favorite Camera Angle for a Field Goal?

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I know I am going to sound very weird and quirky but I have been this way my whole life watching football. Whenever a kick is happening, I am more confident that the kick will be made when the camera angle is the one from behind the goalposts. The camera angle from from the other side of the field which is behind the kicker makes me more nervous. I can't explain it. Trying to see if anyone else has the same thoughts or if I am off on a weird island by myself :laugh:

Hardline

Reaction score
I like the behind the goal post view because it's easier to tell if it's going to be good or not. I've noticed that the goal post on the front view makes the kick look like its very far off because the width of the goal post looks about as wide as a pair of tweezers. It's amazing how accurate these NFL kickers are.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I like the behind the goal post view because it's easier to tell if it's going to be good or not. I've noticed that the goal post on the front view makes the kick look like its very far off because the width of the goal post looks about as wide as a pair of tweezers. It's amazing how accurate these NFL kickers are.

I agree with this as well. The Packers playoff game in 2016, the last 2 kicks Crosby made, both looked wide off his foot. Then they curved at the end. Both of these kicks I believe the camera angle was behind the kicker.