What kind of fan are you?

JBS

Reaction score
Bandwagon. Front runner. Only care when we are good. Haven’t cared since I got caught skipping school when I was 10.

catiii

Reaction score
Because of the owners, my giveadarn got busted years ago. (My first game was Cotton Bowl Unitas vs Meredith in the 60s.)
I watch now only for entertainment. I have zero emotional investment. Just as happy watching any team play. I cheer when they win and I LOLOLOL when they lose. Not sure how you'd score that one. I also love the game day food thread :D:grin:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Because of the owners, my giveadarn got busted years ago. (My first game was Cotton Bowl Unitas vs Meredith in the 60s.)
I watch now only for entertainment. I have zero emotional investment. Just as happy watching any team play. I cheer when they win and I LOLOLOL when they lose. Not sure how you'd score that one. I also love the game day food thread :D:grin:
I think you are about a 8.2134774455887 fan

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Positive? We're winning the SB that's a 10

Negative? We suck case Jerry and Dak suck! That's a 1.

I'm at about an 8....what are you?
You know, the longer I have hung around Cowboys message boards, the more this kind of question bothers me.

There is no special designation that any "fan" has to have.

If you are wasting your time on a message board, you kind of care.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know, the longer I have hung around Cowboys message boards, the more this kind of question bothers me.

There is no special designation that any "fan" has to have.

If you are wasting your time on a message board, you kind of care.
Kinda? That leaves a lot of room. I'll put you down as a 5.

Eanwen

Reaction score
I want to believe that Joseph will be a significant upgrade over Brown before the season starts and that the defense in general will be at worst average, but I just don't atm.

Put me down as a 6 but I reserve the right to change it later. :laugh: