What kind of WR do you want?

Daygoboy6191

Reaction score
With Witten signed I think you can write TE off as a high priority unless it's a steal. Bumps WR up higher on the list as of today but things can change quickly.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Hunter Renfrow is more serviceable right now than any on the above list. THATSTHE GUY I WANT.

Rayman70

Reaction score
You pair Renfrow with Witten...OMG. The kid will be as good as Edelman in 1 years time. A steal in round 3 .

Rayman70

Reaction score
1. Deebo Samuel (WR2 potential, KR, PR)
2. Preston Williams (WR2 potential)
3. Greg Dortch (slot, PR)
4. Mercole Hardeman (slot, KR, PR, Gunner)

So many WRs it's ridiculous... what's your flavor type draft. I'd like to snatch two.

Deebo for the all-around WR DAL needs. Preston is a big WR that could grow into a WR1 type dude, CSU pipeline baby!
Greg is slick and saucy.
Mercole is fast **, a STs demon, tuff.
best of the bunch is hands down Hunter Renfrow. The kid is uncoverable.

rambo2

Reaction score
A few weeks ago a slot WR was the easy answer for me, but I've been thinking on it more and more. What if we'd prefer to add a big body WR to the roster to play outside for when Coop moves in the slot and help in the red zone? Do we want a slot only guy with some return ability? What about a complete WR that gives us the versatility to play inside and outside? Burner?

Size:

Harry
Butler
Arcegae-Whiteside
Wesley
Humphrey

Speed:

Campbell
Hall
Slayton

Slot:

Isabella
Hart
Hardman
Dortch

Everything:

Brown
Samuel
Harmon
Ridley

What say you?
Deebo Samuel all the way. If he is there at 58, I take him. He has so much upside and is a bargain in the 2nd round. He is also outstanding on kickoff returns. He can score from anywhere on the field.

rambo2

Reaction score
It Baffles me that people think more WR’s is what the cowboys need. We didn’t use Beasley enough, why invest an important resource into another guy that the offense can’t sustain enough targets for? And we already have a #1 and #3 invested into our outside WR’s that are very young...TE makes a lot of sense, but anything earlier than a 4th for a WR wouldn’t make sense to me
Watch what happens if they get Deebo Samuel. Throw in a running back like Henderson from Memphis or Williams from Notre Dame and the offense will explode and Samuel will be awesome on kick returns as well.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Hunter Renfrow has technically been arrested twice but each time the cuffs fell off him........on account of his tiny baby hands.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I just recall the kid ALWAYS getting open and not dropping a ball.

That's great, but you can get the same thing 2 rounds later.

2nd round WR's are guys that can play on the outside, and that have a shot of becoming a #1.

Samuel is not that.

Hadenough

Reaction score
A few weeks ago a slot WR was the easy answer for me, but I've been thinking on it more and more. What if we'd prefer to add a big body WR to the roster to play outside for when Coop moves in the slot and help in the red zone? Do we want a slot only guy with some return ability? What about a complete WR that gives us the versatility to play inside and outside? Burner?

Size:

Harry
Butler
Arcegae-Whiteside
Wesley
Humphrey

Speed:

Campbell
Hall
Slayton

Slot:

Isabella
Hart
Hardman
Dortch

Everything:

Brown
Samuel
Harmon
Ridley

What say you?
. Big body guy with hands doesnt need to be the fastest but needs to know how to use his size to box out CB. Could be a big WR but preferably I would love to see a guy like George Kittle TE with Dallas. This draft has few good TE prospects and one may fall to Dallas. Only problem is I think Dallas needs to address S or DT first.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Hakeem Butler. Bring him in on the outside for 3 WR sets and slide Coop into the slot.

IMO, he’s going to give DB’s fits on the next level. He moves like a guy 6’0”... not someone almost 6’6”.

Love his game.