What more can Dak do to win some over?

Proof

Reaction score
Was having a conversation with a friend, and we just wound up wondering out loud what more is there he can do? (other than win sb's etc)

Guys been practically on fire since Amari arrived, he's near the top in almost all statistical categories, (not just volume numbers) he's still running when need be, and he's attacking the middle of the field, and deep, when that was the biggest complaint. He's thrown plenty of beautiful strikes this year so far... so what else can he do? Honest question.

Shane612

Reaction score
Was having a conversation with a friend, and we just wound up wondering out loud what more is there he can do? (other than win sb's etc)

Guys been practically on fire since Amari arrived, he's near the top in almost all statistical categories, (not just volume numbers) he's still running when need be, and he's attacking the middle of the field, and deep, when that was the biggest complaint. He's thrown plenty of beautiful strikes this year so far... so what else can he do? Honest question.

I guess nothing else he can do except, BEAT GOOD TEAMS. STOP THROWING BAD INTERCEPTIONS. AND GROW A PAIR AND SHOW SOME LEADERSHIP.

starfan1

Reaction score

throw it and catch it too. All kidding aside hes won me over but he did that in 2016 .he holds ball too long sometimes you cant take bad sacks like he did. Oh and can he kick FG from the right hash?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I guess nothing else he can do except, BEAT GOOD TEAMS. STOP THROWING BAD INTERCEPTIONS. AND GROW A PAIR AND SHOW SOME LEADERSHIP.

What other leadership does he need to show? He is a leader. This whole locker room loves him and everyone says he’s a great guy. As a matter of fact, his leadership and determination is his best attribute because that is very hard to get in a player, let alone your QB.

Look at Wentz. Regardless if the rumors were true or not, something got out that he was a “locker room cancer”. I’ve yet to hear one bad thing come from that locker room about Dak.

IheartRomo

Reaction score
This is something I've asked myself many times as well. He simply continues to check all of the boxes with the exception of a SB win (how many QBs actually do within their first 3 years?). I think those that have already decided Dak sucks will not relent on that for multiple reasons but mainly due to inability to admit being wrong.

Shane612

Reaction score
Can't blame Dak for the losses when you have this management and coaching staff.
I don't expect him to be Troy Aikman, or Roger Staubach, but can't he be at least Danny White.
If he wants to be paid like a top tier QB, he needs to show up against big bad teams in big games. Otherwise, sign the $12,000,000.00 contract and ****. No excuses.

GenoT

Reaction score
Can't blame Dak for the losses when you have this management and coaching staff.
Not sure(?), but might you perhaps be implying that Dak should get the credit for the wins, and that the FO and coaches take the blame for the losses?

If so, you’re gonna fit in REAL well here in CZ. ;):rolleyes:

starfan1

Reaction score
I don't expect him to be Troy Aikman, or Roger Staubach, but can't he be at least Danny White.
If he wants to be paid like a top tier QB, he needs to show up against big bad teams in big games. Otherwise, sign the $12,000,000.00 contract and ****. No excuses.

But TR signed a huge market value contract and hadn't done squat either. Its what the Cowboys mgmt does pay before you accomplish much in fact overpay

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
There are some that Dak will never win over, until he wins a SB.
That being said I have seen a lot of improvement over this past off season and hope he continues working on the fundamentals instead of relying too much on his athletic ability. That is what killed Dez's career.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

You're talking about a fan base that was accustomed to playing for championships and are now starving for one.

That's the only thing that's going to get Dak over, whether that's entirely fair (QBs don't win titles by themselves) or not.