What other player besides Dak have we seen where fans told crticizers to find another team?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Well i wasn't on this forum then and I think it's apparent I haven't seen this where I came from. I do think it's a shame fans tell other fans to leave over an opinion of a player.
Fans get frustrated and begin taking personal attacks. Its common in social media. And why we need rules and Mods.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I was banned from the old forums too. It was so clicky with the mods and certain members. Not as bad here. But Oldschoolbum, Ksk, Girlsgonewild, and a few others. I just put them on ignore here.

When you say “old forums” are you referring to forums unrelated to this board? This board started in 2004.

cern

Reaction score
It took over 20 years, but Jerry finally seems to have gotten a clue as to team building and blueprint. Now, he just needs to learn what it takes to win in the playoffs. Drop and give me another 20?
he's turning over the reins to his most capable son Stephen. the apple fell far from the tree. thankfully.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Most of the Mods were awesome but there was a couple who were Homers favoring their side. Interesting they were the ones who didn’t make the trip over here. Neither did some of those fans.
Says the guy that got banned for telling people they could come to Texas as long as they weren't a minority. You got banned so many times you had people begging the mods to ban your IP.

cern

Reaction score
Most of the Mods were awesome but there was a couple who were Homers favoring their side. Interesting they were the ones who didn’t make the trip over here. Neither did some of those fans.
quickdraw was the worst ever. banned me several times. ksk always had my back.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
he's turning over the reins to his most capable son Stephen. the apple fell far from the tree. thankfully.
Not officially and until that happens and Jerry steps away all we can do is wonder who’s influence is greater. But if we do get back on top My money is on Jerry taking most of the credit.

It just provides some fans more hope to believe Stephen is taking over.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
quickdraw was the worst ever. banned me several times. ksk always had my back.
QuickDraw was one of the good guys.

The site was poorly ran and the Mods had relatively no power.

There were so many opposing fans and trolls over there popping in all the time because the adm wasn’t on site and new members didn’t have a waiting period to participate. Like the Wild Wild West.

cern

Reaction score
Not officially and until that happens and Jerry steps away all we can do is wonder who’s influence is greater. But if we do get back on top My money is on Jerry taking most of the credit.

It just provides some fans more hope to believe Stephen is taking over.
I see nothing to wonder. recent events indicate it's Stephen. sayonara dez. dak remains the starter. bringing in cooper. much improved drafting choosing talent over splash projects. they way free agency is handled now vs when jerry handled it. the way contracts are written vs when jerry did it. getting the dead money issues under control. all spell Stephen.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I see nothing to wonder. recent events indicate it's Stephen. sayonara dez. dak remains the starter. bringing in cooper. much improved drafting choosing talent over splash projects. they way free agency is handled now vs when jerry handled it. the way contracts are written vs when jerry did it. getting the dead money issues under control. all spell Stephen.
I understand but that’s merely your interpretation and viewpoint. Nothing official.

No doubt Jerry’s has more success when he receives greater influence which he appears to be gathering from several sources currently but some of the bigger or more visual decisions still have his stamp on them,

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Jerry?
Stephen?
Marinelli’s game planning (should be executed for Rams game)?
Marinelli’s Excitement in war room?
Richard (not playing Lewis)?
Moore?
Free agency approach?
Amount paid to our own free agents (over paying)?
Sean Lee?
La’el Collins?
Conner Williams?
Malik Collins?
Gregory?
Elliott (off field concerns and having the nerve to be taken 4th overall)?
Byron Jones?
Swaim?
Witten?
Shultz?
Crawford?
Garrett’s brother (yes I’m serious)?
Team slogans?
Stadium?
Pre season snaps?

Any of these complaints ringing a bell?

Your complaint was that there were people that were complaining about every little thing. There are only a couple big ones people mainly complain about.

So you know of people that complain about all these things?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Your complaint was that there were people that were complaining about every little thing. There are only a couple big ones people mainly complain about.

So you know of people that complain about all these things?
You don’t understand. It’s ok.

Have a great day.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
you
You're not wrong. For the most part