CFZ What team do you want in the 1st round?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So we are pretty well set for the 5th seed. However if they keep this downfall with the defense not playing well, and Dak keeps up the INT's and Moore continues to be an idiot. We may get the 6th seed.

6th seed gets a trip to SF, unless the Vikings falter and SF moves ahead of them, then we go to Minnesota.

Most likely though.

With the NFCS pretty wide open, as Carolina fell to the Steelers or they would be tied with TB.

So any team can win that division. Who do you want to play?

At TB, where Brady has our number, and TB looked better yesterday, until the 3rd quarter and the turnovers they fell apart.

At Carolina, who seems to be an up and down team.

At Atlanta, who lost to NO or they could have been tied with TB. Atlanta also up and down, but now have a rookie QB playing.

At NO, which if the win the division it hurts the Eagles draft pick a lot. And they too seem to be an up and down team. Would you want to play a playoff game in the Super Dome?

Praxit

Reaction score
Bring em' Gents. Fate will have been spoken. What can we mortals do about it?

Jipper

Reaction score
carolina! it would mean i get to go in person to my first ever playoff game

Aven8

Reaction score
I really don’t care who we play. Sooner or later you’re going to have to play the best if you keep winning. Tampa’s D is still pretty good and Evans and Godwin are healthy so that doesn’t give me much hope. SF is just awesome on D and I can’t see us being able to even move the ball at all. And Minny is going to be better the second go around. So like I said, it doesn’t matter. I just want the chance and we’ve got that now. We will see in about a month.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really don’t care who we play. Sooner or later you’re going to have to play the best if you keep winning. Tampa’s D is still pretty good and Evans and Godwin are healthy so that doesn’t give me much hope. SF is just awesome on D and I can’t see us being able to even move the ball at all. And Minny is going to be better the second go around. So like I said, it doesn’t matter. I just want the chance and we’ve got that now. We will see in about a month.

I think TB got some players back on defense yesterday, though Vea was out.
It is not that I don't want to play TB, I just want Brady to miss the playoffs for once.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Tampa Bay. They are not good. If we lose to them. Then maybe it's time to trade all assets for draft picks, fire the entire coaching staff and start fresh...

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I don’t fear Atl or Carolina. Wouldn’t want TB. Overall they are all kind of a mess but so are we.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
Any team is fine. We have equal chance to lose to them all. Lol

but Brady will always have that intense LE you don’t want to face no matter how bad the team is doing.