What we should learn from this game

dckid

Reaction score
Forget Brady, Arians & Todd Bowles.
The thing to realize is the franchise with the worst winning % in league history has two SB wins since the Cowboys have even made a championship game.
Our fans cry about tanking, rebuilding, getting worst to get better. I would take 20 years of Tampa vs the 20 years of the Dallas Cowboys.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
What I've learn is, generating a pass rush with just your front 4 is the key for defensive success in this era. TB dominated the reserve tackles, used extra men in coverage and Mahomes was running for his life every single play. Chiefs certainly should of ran the ball more with two safeties back, but they play right in the hands of TB's defense.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Exactly.

Barrett and Suh had major impacts for the Bucs defense.

Hopefully, Jerry was sober enough to pay attention.

They also nailed a bunch of 2nd thru 4th round picks on Defensive Backs.

Hopefully, McClay was paying attention.

Barrett is going to get paid. The one long-term Buc player that really never get talked about is Lavonte David, thought he did a terrific job covering Kelsey.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
So many narratives busted tonight

QB % of salary cap
Can't pay a QB who struggles when OTs are out
"The biggest stage" small sample size BS

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Forget Brady, Arians & Todd Bowles.
The thing to realize is the franchise with the worst winning % in league history has two SB wins since the Cowboys have even made a championship game.
Our fans cry about tanking, rebuilding, getting worst to get better. I would take 20 years of Tampa vs the 20 years of the Dallas Cowboys.

Go be a Tamp fan then ! If you say that's what you'd take just do it !!!!!!!!!

55 years of Cowboy fandom here !