what were he skins fans chanting at the game??

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
hey you suck !

or

cowboys you suck?

it was during that music interlude.

either way i liked it. makes the outcome much more sweeter:starspin

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
yep, brad sham said the fans were jeering at them drinking beer etc,

bennett said, they yelled you s.. at the players, i didnt write the word, because your not suppose to use certain language on this board

but bennett said was nice to shut up the Commander fans, they had to like use the 50,000 hankies the owner passed out to the fans to dry their eyes at the end of the game

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On my TV it sounded like "Cowboys rock!"

Of course I could be mistaken. :D

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Skins fans for the most part are ok, though debates will be heated. There are some bad apples like every fan base.

rathalarge

Reaction score
sureletsrace;2426778 said:
"Hey, you suck."

Yep! The same thing Maryland fans chant at the Men's Basketball games! I also understand there were alot of fights after the game, something I haven't really seen the past 7 years going down to Texas Stadium!

random Cs

Reaction score
Sports fans in the area chant Hey You Suck! during the Hey song. They are banning the song from some college stadiums because of it.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
You could hear it loud and clear during the game and the pregame on the radio broadcast.

If anyone wants a sample I will put some audio up tomorrow.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
random Cs;2427035 said:
Sports fans in the area chant Hey You Suck! during the Hey song. They are banning the song from some college stadiums because of it.
That's wrong.

Here at the U of A there is a club hockey team, the Arizona Icecats. It is more fun to go to that game and chant with the crowd than any sport I have ever attended.

If Arizona scores they announce the assists and the goal and in unison the crowd chants, "he shoots, he scores, hey goalie, you suck." Then they chant, "it's all your fault, it's all your fault."

[youtube]AKtnz7Sth5M[/youtube]

Then there's the organ music. He plays and they chant, "you suck, you suck."

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
They were chanting something like *** ****** *******! **** ***! *** ****** ***** ** ****! **** ***! **** ***!**** ***!**** ***!**** ***!!!!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
random Cs;2427072 said:
I see. I thought we were talking about the song.
When I said that's wrong, I mean what you said about them banning the song. That's why I showed the clip.