What will all you romo lovers say?

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
Man, this is about the Dallas Cowboys, not about Tony Romo. So, if we win with Orton, I will be just as happy as if we won with Romo.You haters are the ones wishing we win not for reaching the POs but so you can say 'I TOLD YOU SO'... sad....

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really, as critical as I am of Romo, I really get annoyed at the calling out crap on all sides, because when it doesn't come to fruition you all slime away for a few days.

GiveDezdaBall88

Reaction score
PPl are acting like we have no chance without this guy, he's snake bitten. WE tighten up in big games b/c of him.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
when dallas wins on sunday, just want to hear the excuses now.

I will say the Dallas Cowboys won. Romo nor Orton is going to beat Philly alone to get the job done many have to step up and do their jobs, from special teams to offense to defense.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
I would say - "holy c--p, the COWBOYS won !" Then I would say - "Damm, guess that means Garrett is staying : ( ".
Now, put it round the other way, what would you say, if we get blowen out by Philly ? Romo's fault ?
Make it about the team, not one player ...

DFWJC

Reaction score
I hadn't noticed until now that it's the same troll posting all these gleeful that Romo is hurt threads.

Makes sense now.

Go ahead, knock yourself out.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
PPl are acting like we have no chance without this guy, he's snake bitten. WE tighten up in big games b/c of him.

I guess last Sunday wasn't a big game cause he won right? This tactic is old as hell.

Ppl acting like Romo never wins big games because they don't like him is beyond stupid at this point.

If we win Sunday that's awesome. Orton is fully capable of delivering a W Sunday. It's exactly why they signed him to be the back up here. For situations like this.

dstovall5

Reaction score
I'm probably one of the biggest "Romo lovers" here, and if we happen to win with Orton I'll be one of the first here cheering. I cheer for this team, not just Romo. I hope we win the Super Bowl with Orton, but obviously we have to make the playoffs first.

I will say though, I don't expect Orton to carry this team like some are talking as if that's the game plan. Chances are Orton won't be the deciding factor if we win this upcoming Sunday, because most likely we're going to hand the ball off 30 + times. This team will go as far as the defense and running game will take them.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
when dallas wins on sunday, just want to hear the excuses now.

3178839-fail_thread-s512x447-151098.jpg