What will be our Opening Offensive Play?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Well...I know what play won't be called. The back to back QB sneak....Giants put the patient on that debotchery.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
fake the handoff, immediate pressure hitting Dak just as he begins to turn around. 6-8 yard loss. 2nd down from inside their own 20.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I see the 49ers DBs+S keying on Ceedee and Cooper this game. Since we normally run the ball on the opening play, I think we should play action and hit Wilson on a post route or go route, and BOOM, early TD.

What say you?
We actually pass more on the first play than run. But, it's a pretty even split - 9 pass, 8 run.

bigE79

Reaction score
I see the 49ers DBs+S keying on Ceedee and Cooper this game. Since we normally run the ball on the opening play, I think we should play action and hit Wilson on a post route or go route, and BOOM, early TD.

What say you?
Screen pass for no gain or a tipped pass...lol...j/k

AyeAtey

Reaction score
What ever it is, I hope they practiced it a 100 times, got it down, and start the game on a positive note and en route to better things to come.

I'd say a pass, though.

Praxit

Reaction score
...McCarthy challenge flag. Whether Dak's shoe was falling off or moving forward. ;)..

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score

What say you?
Are you crazy, why would we run a play action and fool a defense. I think we should run it up the gut so our first drive is 3rd n 9

Batman1980

Reaction score

What say you?

RPO, front 7 keys on Zeke, Dak swings left and goes up top to a streaking Lamb for a 75 yard TD as Cowboys Stadium erupts.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

What say you?
Zeke will run the ball between the tackles. Sorry, but there will be nothing flashy about the first offensive play.

Big_D

Reaction score
QB sneak. No one will see that coming. Take a page from the Giants playbook!

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score

What say you?
Holding, number 52, offense, 10 yard penalty, still first down.

JayFord

Reaction score
Wishbone

McGovern the upback
Pollard and Zeke the offset back

fake toss to zeke pivot back to the counter and McGovern takes it for 15

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
How about a corner route for a change. When Dak was a rookie his throws on the corner route were always on target. But now it seems as if they only call that play twice a year.

One of his better throws removed from the play book.
:facepalm: