What will be the top position battle in camp?

brymatt94

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Mike White is the most generic looking QB but then it fits his name. He's like what you start with in create-a-player.

ESisback

Reaction score
OL and DL! I suspect whoever doesn’t make the 53 will either get cut or stashed on the PS. If it’s someone like Hyatt, he’ll get poached.

Competition is GOOD!

MaaS

Reaction score
OL - Collins vs. Williams vs. McGovern vs. Sua-Filo vs. Looney for 2 starting spots

DT - Interior DL

S - The Best Dirty T Shirt Bowl

K - They must look elsewhere

Lol. SS does not look promising. Hoping for a nasty pass rush.

I'd say guard and DT.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Seriously... let's not pretend it's those TE's jobs to take away snaps from Witten.
Because he's going to get them if they don't.
yes, but I wanna see if Jarwin builds on what he did at the end of last year. I think Jarwin and Witten will push one another. I also think Shultz is the wildcard here. Who really knows what kind of player he will be. At safety, its anyone's gig.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
yes, but I wanna see if Jarwin builds on what he did at the end of last year. I think Jarwin and Witten will push one another. I also think Shultz is the wildcard here. Who really knows what kind of player he will be. At safety, its anyone's gig.
Do not underestimate Blake Jarwin.
I underestimate no one.
I only spit the truth.

Those guys have to take snaps, rather than be given them, from Witt.
I want them to succeed to no end, but there it is.

They not only have to show out in practice and pre-season, but be a bit Alpha on Witt and let him know:
These are our snaps, old man.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
With so many DL candidates vying for spots, I'm expecting that area to be the most hotly contested.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score