What will happen to this forum if the Cowboys win the Superbowl?

NeathBlue

Reaction score
The entire internet might crash... the internet generation hasn’t seen the Cowboys win the Super Bowl, they’ve just kicked us when we’re down.
Winning it will send things like Twitter into meltdown...

JayFord

Reaction score
I wouldn’t care

Id be somewhere face down in the street with foam coming out my mouth screamin “Hah bah dem cahh boyz” and beating my fist on the pavement until they turn purple

Blackrain

Reaction score
The 5 usual idiots will still come up with some reason to say Dak sucks and try and spoil it for the rest of us

cern

Reaction score
Its advertising revenue will increase. Everything else will stay the same.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
All the Dak haters will ***** he didn't have a perfect qbr. The zeke haters will complain he didn't get MVP. The rest will complain it wasn't a convincing win.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
posters would say the situation was perfect and that any quarterback could of won the SB with the current roster :rolleyes:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'll simply become filled so wide & stacked so tall with the bubblin' effervescent flow of euphoric exuberance ,that I merely fade away & just hang with ol' 5 time shoulderboard star recipient,,, Douglas MacArthur,,, whose even faintist whiff from a sniff of my passing shadow will forever remain undetectable, , ,ya, I reckon soo_O