What will happen to this forum if the Cowboys win the Superbowl?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
50% will say they got lucky
50% will say, “yeah, well they have no chance of repeating (insert other team name here) is the team to beat”

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Half the posters here will make excuses about why we won and how we have no chance to do it again. Some peoples lives are really miserable.

jnday

Reaction score
I think everybody will be happy , as they should be, but the forum will be filled with obnoxious, gloating posts instead of handling the win with class and dignity. These younger fans have no ideal about how to handle a Super Bowl win.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
we re ok.

someone move this to the "stuff that will never happen" zone.

this is about the Cowboys and real life.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
20 seconds after the MVP is named, I'm going to make a post about how he looks fat............

phildadon86

Reaction score
You made this up

Grow up my guy
You will not admit you're wrong even if he wins a superbowl. You piped up real quick in week 2 when he threw a pick. Week one you were very silent. Its funny how that works. I dont need to grow up. I can admit when I am wrong. You seem to have issues with that. Let go of your ego and enjoy the season.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I may not remember history but it's obvious me and a bunch of other folks here have forgotten more about football than you'll ever know.

Spoken like a true narcissist.

jnday

Reaction score
Spoken like a true narcissist.
These message board experts are great examples of arrogance. I wish I could buy them for what they are worth and sell them for what they think they are worth.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
You will not admit you're wrong even if he wins a superbowl. You piped up real quick in week 2 when he threw a pick. Week one you were very silent. Its funny how that works. I dont need to grow up. I can admit when I am wrong. You seem to have issues with that. Let go of your ego and enjoy the season.
You dont know what I will or wont do. Im a grown man so you have to take my word for it.

Me laughing when he threw a pick was to rile folks like you up, but it doesnt mean i want the team to lose and for him to look bad. I said in both games that he looked great. If you want me to bow down and worship him like the rest of you fanboys, i wont and never will. If that upsets you, then yes u my friend need to grow up

phildadon86

Reaction score
You dont know what I will or wont do. Im a grown man so you have to take my word for it.

Me laughing when he threw a pick was to rile folks like you up, but it doesnt mean i want the team to lose and for him to look bad. I said in both games that he looked great. If you want me to bow down and worship him like the rest of you fanboys, i wont and never will. If that upsets you, then yes u my friend need to grow up
Doesnt upset me at all. I dont worship anyone on this planet except my wife and off this planet God. lol. So thats a weird way of putting it.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
And everyone will ignore you as always.

LOL... No alias? Sweet.

Look man, you have no credibility with me. You promised you would put me on ignore and then you didn't. You used some lame excuse about forgetting why you did it months ago, and then you went ahead and promised I'd go back on ignore. Lied again.

So I can honestly say one thing about this post of yours, even if everyone ignores me, I can always count on you to lie and say you will, but you wont. LOL............

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That "24 years of futility" will be ruined and we'll have to start over in 2021 with 1 year of futility.

We'll have to figure out the one ref that wasn't in on the set up to keep the Cowboys from winning.

We'll discuss Goodell's mooning and flipping off the world at the end of the game and storming off.

Some will say just because no SB winning HC has ever been fired after winning it should not serve as a precedent.

But most of all we'll debate if Booger is stepping down now that he's got one to call his own.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
A worm hole will open up and all forum members will get SB rings and Cowboys lifetime tickets. I'm looking forward to it.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
wow two games against also ran teams and already talking about mvp and superbowls here maybe they should figure out how to win a divisional playoff game and a championship game first