Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
What will the 2009 Cowboys look like?

lombardi-trophy_full.jpg

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
dbair1967;2488065 said:
Jones loves Mike Holmgren, and Holmgren probably has an awful taste in his mouth about these last two seasons, especially this one. Probably a longshot as Holmgren reportedly wants to take the year off, but you never know.

During a radio interview on KJR-AM Thursday morning, Holmgren was asked if at any point anyone within the Seahawks organization made him feel as if he was not welcome back to coach the team beyond the 2008 season.
"You're asking a very unanswerable question," Holmgren said.
He then provided some answers, saying he discussed his future with his wife, Kathy, intimating that he may have had second thoughts about that decision, but at that point the organization had already charted its course for the future with Jim Mora.
"Kathy and I had talked about what we were going to do," Holmgren said. "I communicated that fairly with the organization, but like a friend of mine, Brett Favre, people change their mind on occasion. But while this is going on, organizations have to make decisions.
"Jim was here, he was in place, I had communicated honestly what my future I thought was going to be, and then everyone did what they had to do."