Will it be:
Tyron Tyler Biadaz Martin Steele
Tyler Tyron Biadaz Martin Steele
Tyler Draft Biadaz Martin Tyron
Tyler Draft Biadaz Martin Steele
Tyler Farniok Biadaz Martin Tyron
Something else?
What do you think is the best lineup?
Steele wont be starting the year. Tyron will be hurt either before the season starts or whenever during.

So take out Steele and Tyron and now try to make a lineup. Its difficult.

Cowboys need to get a guard in the first. Only way this Oline improves is if we take a guard in the first and Tyron becomes the swing tackle prime backup on the team.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Steele wont be starting the year. Tyron will be hurt either before the season starts or whenever during.

Cowboys need to get a guard in the first.
Why do you think that? Worst case scenario he misses a few early games, but they are expecting him to be ready for camp. Our run game disappeared when he went down, even Pollard had his struggles.

conner01

Reaction score

Cowboys need to get a guard in the first. Only way this Oline improves is if we take a guard in the first and Tyron becomes the swing tackle prime backup on the team.
Steele may not start early but he will be the starter at some point

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Will it be:
Something else?
If everyone is healthy:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Why do you think that? Worst case scenario he misses a few early games, but they are expecting him to be ready for camp. Our run game disappeared when he went down, even Pollard had his struggles.
Like you said, he is going to miss a few games. So we need the swing tackle/Tyron to play RT if hes healthy the first few games. Tyler out at LT and the new guard in the first round.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Will it be:
Something else?

any could work but i like to have 77 as the swing T and hope we get mauler at LG, Farniok is the swing guard/c

we have to draft a LG see how he fits in camp and PS, if not ,

until ones ready to take the LG spot rather leave tyler over at LT to continue learning and getting better.

conner01

Reaction score
We won’t know till we see what happens in the draft
I’d love a stud guard
If that happens then I’d have The new guy at guard and Tyron as depth once Steele returns
My fear is Jerry wanting to start Tyron and move Tyler and not get a guard early
My problem with that is Tyler is the future LT so let him stay there. My other fear is the odds of having multiple guys moving around
Draft a guard, keep Tyler at LT, Tyron can play RT till Steele is healthy then just be depth

conner01

Reaction score
He will and will probably be rusty. Will he return to form?
No reason to think he wont
But either way you’d have Tyron for depth if you draft a guard
I fear Jerry wants Tyron starting and to me that’s a mistake
I’d draft a guard and leave Tyler at LT
When Steele is back Tyron can be depth
We rarely get through a year without using a backup tackle so it’s not like he won’t likely get some playing time

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Like you said, he is going to miss a few games. So we need the swing tackle/Tyron to play RT if hes healthy the first few games. Tyler out at LT and the new guard in the first round.
He maybe ready for the opener, reportedly ahead of schedule, but we need to see it to believe it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No reason to think he wont
But either way you’d have Tyron for depth if you draft a guard
I fear Jerry wants Tyron starting and to me that’s a mistake
I’d draft a guard and leave Tyler at LT
When Steele is back Tyron can be depth
We rarely get through a year without using a backup tackle so it’s not like he won’t likely get some playing time
I 100% agree with everything. Tyron needs to be depth, not be relied upon as a starter. Taking a guard at #1 is the ONLY way to really improve this offense.

conner01

Reaction score
I 100% agree with everything. Tyron needs to be depth, not be relied upon as a starter. Taking a guard at #1 is the ONLY way to really improve this offense.
Unless a CB slips I think that’s gonna be the pick. I originally thought CB but Gillmore takes the urgency away. If a star type fell they might still go CB but I think guard is where the talent will be. We need a DT and WR but DT’s always get picked over early and at what a FA WR cost they will be picked over too
I’m hoping Tolbert is a new guy this year but I’m really concerned about his future
This draft has some good guards and one with center experience too. Biadasz is coming up soon so having an option there would be nice. I like extending a guy because you want to, not have to

Wilson

Reaction score
I favor taking an interior offensive lineman in the first round, and picking up some affordable depth in free agency.

JBS

Reaction score
He won’t miss any games

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My guess is they will bring back Peters, and he will play RT if Steele misses games. They seem to think Steele will be back by camp