What will you do if Jason Garrett gets extended as our HC?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s easier to say what I won’t do.
I won’t post hundreds of threads bashing the team, owner, and coaches, nor will I write the exact same thing in dozens of threads during every game and after every loss.

I’ll tune in every week, watch my team, enjoy the games and off seasons and hope everyone who promised to leave the team will actually follow through so I don’t have to wade through garbage posts trying to find something interesting to read.
  • I hated when Landry alternated QBs one season
  • I hated when Landry was fired
  • I hated the embarrassment that was the Johnson team for two years
  • I hated the Parcells hiring and hated seeing him wearing the STAR
  • I hated the Chan Gailey firing
but I did the same thing every year....watch and enjoy the Dallas Cowboys
Excellent post but I would suggest adding the bold red also. :starspin:

Edit: Oops. In game threads. Forgot everyone should not create new threads during games. :p

Beaker42

Reaction score
I will be done until JG is no longer HC and JJ is no longer owner. If SJ makes the same mistakes, I’ll die without an NFL team to root for. I’ll never switch teams - I’ll just switch off.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Knsze7M.gif

Beaker42

Reaction score
I won’t post hundreds of threads bashing the team, owner, and coaches, nor will I write the exact same thing in dozens of threads after every loss.

I’ll tune in every week, watch my team, enjoy the games and off seasons and hope everyone who promised to leave the team will actually follow through so I don’t have to wade through garbage posts trying to find something interesting to read.
Enjoy the status quo of constantly sucking. It’s old.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I won’t post hundreds of threads bashing the team, owner, and coaches, nor will I write the exact same thing in dozens of threads after every loss.

I totally HATED the Parcells hiring!!!! I couldn't believe we brought that guy here!! The worst part of that was when he would bring former GIANT players to talk to our guys for motivation/inspiration!! What a joke!! Nobody wanted to hear from those guys!! smdh

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing as I am expecting it and think it might have already been a done deal for some time.

I do not lay all of this on Garrett, while I do not think he's a great HC, and do not think that changing the HC changes much. I also do not agree that this team has the talent to be a true contender but certainly not with injuries.

To accept things as they are, you first have to accept why Garret is there in the first place. Then, you can accept why he will remain.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Another Garrett thread when Jerry is the real problem.

LightheartedVapidAbalone-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

waldoputty

Reaction score
I bleed blue for 45+ years, but I'm truly at my breaking point watching this once Fierce Battleship be navigated/coached by an inept Deck Hand.

Garrett The Puppet has fleeced the cowboys fans long enough.....IF Carrot Top gets extended, not sure what I will do....
how could you suggest such a nightmare.
i countered your horrid thought with a better view of our future

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
I totally HATED the Parcells hiring!!!! I couldn't believe we brought that guy here!! The worst part of that was when he would bring former GIANT players to talk to our guys for motivation/inspiration!! What a joke!! Nobody wanted to hear from those guys!! smdh
Right, because who wouldn't want to learn a few things from a HOF coach and some great players.

BatteryPowered

Reaction score
Nothing.

Doesn't matter who replaces JG. Nothing changes until the Cowboys are sold. Nothing..

I am just sick and tired of seeing this joke of a coach as the HC of the Cowboys.

Then nothing will EVER change.

I have a feeling the franchise stays in the Jones family from now on.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
nothing im just here to watch the young and the fans of mediocrity enjoy the bliss of not having standards. its been this way for 20 plus years now.