What will you do if Jason Garrett gets extended as our HC?

Creeper

Reaction score
As Jerry would say, I have a lot invested in the Cowboys after 50 years as a fan. I would be in demand by a lot of teams if I left being a fan of Dallas.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you think you have it bad rooting for the boys then go root for someone else. Do you think it was always great for the eagles fans waiting 60 years to win a SB, or the brown current stupidity streak, other teams stuck in perpetual hell. Go ask the bills how it felt to goto 4 SB's and lose every one and then be terrible for 20 years. i'm riding with the boys win or lose.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you think you have it bad rooting for the boys then go root for someone else. Do you think it was always great for the eagles fans waiting 60 years to win a SB, or the brown current stupidity streak, other teams stuck in perpetual hell. Go ask the bills how it felt to goto 4 SB's and lose every one and then be terrible for 20 years. i'm riding with the boys win or lose.
This site killed relational logic a decade ago. i gave you a LIKE though. :thumbup:

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Probably just keep watching the games with this expression on my face...
jess-haynie_dallas-cowboys_redskins-fire-gruden-garrett-now-has-hottest-seat-in-nfc-east.jpg

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
This site killed relational logic a decade ago. i gave you a LIKE though. :thumbup:

I don't know DE. I mean, our options are to shut and continue to pay or take solace in the fact that we have only waited 25 and counting and we have another 35 to go? That we are not Cleveland..... It's Cleveland!

~Not sure if serious~

GenoT

Reaction score
Probably decimate my collection of rare Scotch whiskies.

“When life hands you lemons...”

SackMaster

Reaction score
Maybe I will start betting AGAINST the Cowboys. At least in the types of games Garrett never seems to have the team ready for.

That way, if the Cowboys win, great.
Otherwise, if the Cowboys lose, at least I made some money.

What else is there to do? Get all angry over stupidity? I ain't got time for that.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Unless he got extended because they won the superbowl (lol) they will be dead to me until he’s gone.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I bleed blue for 45+ years, but I'm truly at my breaking point watching this once Fierce Battleship be navigated/coached by an inept Deck Hand.

Garrett The Puppet has fleeced the cowboys fans long enough.....IF Carrot Top gets extended, not sure what I will do....
Take a large dump...

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Then nothing will EVER change.

I have a feeling the franchise stays in the Jones family from now on.

Pretty much. Hopefully somewhere down the line of this drunken, ignorant, egotistical family tree, someone shows up with some brains.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know DE. I mean, our options are to shut and continue to pay or take solace in the fact that we have only waited 25 and counting and we have another 35 to go? That we are not Cleveland..... It's Cleveland!

~Not sure if serious~
I will put it this way.

If all of us had an opportunity of personally making the team better on the field, on the sidelines, in the luxury box, we would move heaven and earth in doing just that. Heck. I would gladly put on 100 pounds and play left tackle if I had the talent, height and age to pull it off.

But none of us can. None of us ever have. None of us will ever do. Sure, we can boast and puff out our chests until our lungs break ribs but fans do not play. We do not coach. We do not oversee teams.

Fans are rewarded when their favorite team enjoys success and victimized by their favorite team's failures. We are all (no exception) at the mercy of how our favorite teams perform--good bad or meh--UNLESS we disavow allegiance to our favorite team.

Yes. I am serious. Yes. The ugly truth is @charron is right about what devoted fans both face and endure. Long-time members know my position on this topic. I used to rant a lot about half-fans, etc. It is black-and-white for me. Either a fan is all in, warts and all. Or they are not. Ride or die. If failure and misery and mediocrity and any other fathomably depressing term fits, everybody, literally, everyone, every single individual, man, woman and child, has a choice they can make for themselves.

Or not. Same goes for every fanbase of every sport existing or yet to come.

Go Cowboys!