What will you do if Jason Garrett gets extended as our HC?

mrmojo

Reaction score
I wouldn't feel anything....I got my skins on the wall, I witnessed every SB game we've won....so I have at least experienced that feeling of my team winning it all. I just feel bad for the generation born in the 90s, if JG stays they may never experience that feeling.....and the sad thing its not all his fault, this organization is frighteningly dis-functional.

CWR

Reaction score
I will still be busy celebrating our superbowl victory.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I wouldn't feel anything....I got my skins on the wall, I witnessed every SB game we've won....so I have at least experienced that feeling of my team winning it all. I just feel bad for the generation born in the 90s, if JG stays they may never experience that feeling.....and the sad thing its not all his fault, this organization is frighteningly dis-functional.

Yes, as someone who is 26 and was born in 92, that's what would scare me.

Kaiser

Reaction score
And there's your internet message board hero comment in the age of passive-aggressive effeminate male culture behaviour.

I did two combat tours in the Army. Let us know your long list of manly accomplishments.

Reactions: CWR

nobody

Reaction score
giphy.gif

This..this is what I'll do.

cml750

Reaction score
I would keep doing what I have done for the last year and a half. I will not watch them and may very well quit caring to the point they will not have me as a fan even when they do fire Garrett.

johneric8

Reaction score
Personally, I would be very sad if Garrett got extended of course unless he gets to the NFC championship game and at that point I may be okay with a short term deal. If he got extended after another poor year there is a good chance that I would just have to check out of caring about watching them. I would stop worrying about watching the games 100% this I can tell you! Right now if I'm being honest, the only reason I watch is because of the enjoyment I get watching Jerry squirm when they lose.. I would take them turning things around in a big way before I start jumping back on board, so beating the Eagles and even Patriots isn't enough so I'll need to see how they respond to every game on their schedule. Of course we all know Garrett will fail anyway so all of that is wishful thinking.

MS17

Reaction score
I suspect in years past many of us lowered our expectations of the team during the moribund Garrett era, understandably. If he's extended, Lord knows how low the bar might go for fans. Bengals fans could probably shed some light on the topic. I used to believe that excellence and winning in the NFL was cyclical. Not anymore.

JayFord

Reaction score
If hes extended without a SB Appearance Shango should upload a good bye video with his man cave stripped of all cowboys items and turned into the firefly fun house

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Shake my head in disgust for a few minutes and then go on with my life as a Cowboy fan.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Just lose interest....it’s deflating. Go ahead put 22 all pros on both sides. Won’t matter...we’ll have the same ugly losses somehow.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watch baseball like the rest of the Washington Commander fans here in the DC area.LOLOLOLOLOLOL

At least their local area team made it. We got just as an inept GM for the Rangers as we do with the Cowboys. Matter of fact the Mavericks do also. Stars look but could be better.

Zordon

Reaction score
At least their local area team made it. We got just as an inept GM for the Rangers as we do with the Cowboys. Matter of fact the Mavericks do also. Stars look but could be better.
Stars are in dead last and very close to cleaning house in the front office. Rangers fans are forced to watch Nolan Ryan leave the club and build a perennial monster in Houston. Mavs still can't get any free agents. All we have right now in the metroplex are the SMU Mustangs and a few really good high school football teams.

romothesavior

Reaction score
Probably lose interest altogether. Watch when it is convenient but not go out of my way to or waste any money on the team.

JayFord

Reaction score
I absolutely hate the Texas Rangers

something about 30-3 still bothers me